or Connect

Posts by ark

Would like to buy this F/W '13 wallet. Can be new, used, whatever. Thanks!
Rag & Bone Chatsworth Fair Isle Sweater [sz M: fits S-M] I've sold many times before on StyleForum with no problems. Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM if you have any questions about this sweater (or want more pictures, etc.). I'm happy to help you out. By the way: I ship very quickly and always send out a delivery confirmation number. You won't be disappointed! ——————— (Click for hi-res) — Brand New, never worn, never washed. Includes original tags — Size...
Sold
A.P.C. Blue Suede Desert Boots - $220 (Spring/Summer 2010) Click the pictures for higher resolution. If you would like additional pictures or have questions, just shoot me a PM. Oh, by the way—I ship really quickly and always send out a delivery confirmation number. You won't be disappointed! ——————— —Brand new, never worn —Crepe soles (read: incredibly comfortable) —Comes with original box and original A.P.C. shoe bags Wow, I hate to sell these, but unfortunately...
Click the pictures for larger images. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have via PM. I always ship really quickly--you won't be disappointed! I'm not sure why Rachel Comey doesn't get more love on styleforum. These shoes are beautiful. The leather is a super supple beautiful brown (she calls them Whiskey). The texture on the leather is great...seriously, smooth brown leather shoes are lame. These aren't. Typical of Comey, these have a narrow silhouette, so they...
I'm no longer providing this service. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback!
All prices are in USD and include shipping within the United States. If you're outside the US, let me know, and I'll give you a shipping quote. Click the pictures for higher resolution. If you would like additional pictures or have questions, just shoot me a PM. Oh, by the way--I ship really quickly and always send out a delivery confirmation number. You won't be disappointed! "”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"” A.P.C. Suede Boots [S/S 2010 - Blue - size 43] "” $220 "”Brand...
Price drop
I prefer payment by PayPal gift. I've sold here before with absolutely no problems, so you can be confident that I'm legit. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks! --------------------- Comeys : sold
SOLD