or Connect

Posts by trader

im confused. so 2 lenses or one? used or new? how many memory cards?
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot Slimmer, sleeker and more modern than the 888 and 82 lasts? Those are as slick as I like to go before heading into pointy-ville. Sounds no bueno to me. maybe they'll go blake stitched
1000 a month in 2006-7, teaching english in thailand. i lived like a king though. barely had to work and lived in a hotel on the beach
ya, i would pick these up in a second if i thought they would fit my 8.5 feet comfortably. love tobacco suede
i pay an extra 31% + brokerage fees almost every time. americans always say they don't get hit. maybe you could have a friend or family in the states proxy and then ship as a gift next time i have to visit some family in the states ill have shoes shipped there and save several hundred or even a thousand plus
i cut back on my child's medicine. looking for cheap chinese alternatives now
For those that haven't handled a Glaser briefcase, it's built like a buttery soft tank. It's very sturdy. And the hidden outside pockets allow for quick access to documents you might need while traveling. There are also some rivets on the bottom so you dont have to worry about getting your bag dirty or scuffed when setting it down. They really do make a great travel case. I'm really diggin these right now from the armory but they might be too small
i highly doubt there would be anything more memorable than having and videotaping a 5some with 4 prostitutes of different races
you have these shoes on the front page of your blog. come on now...
i don't get it. what's the point? the sun is going to burn out in 5 billion years and destroy everything anyways