or Connect

Posts by trader

anything you ever needed to know about CLP (only good for people in the US) http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=948785
Oh ya it'll be quite an upgrade. Especially at higher ISO levels. You can shoot pretty clean files at 3200. A lot of used 60Ds are showing up for sale now (not cause they're bad, just cause they were too new before). I like to crop a lot so the 18mp helps. You can pick up a used T2i for about 300 less than a used 60D and it'll give you the same image quality, same with that of a 7D. Just less features and smaller body. I don't mind buying camera equipment used if they...
Thanks. I dig your stuff too, especially since I'm really into macro. Even though the 60D gets so much hate from canon users I think it's a great camera. I didn't get the 7D cause I don't need its AF system or machine gun shooting abilities. I don't mind that it's plastic. That issue is so overblown. And I think the swivel screen is awesome. I use it a lot more than I thought I would. Really handy for macro work and different perspective shots. Whenever I'm out shooting...
so i was out shooting earlier this week and i forgot to zip up my backpack and this lens fell out onto the pavement from over a meter high while i was standing :S luckily it fell on the back end and the plastic cap broke but the lens seems to be fine. i was in a moment of shock though i took this photo the next day so it seems to be working okay. its entirely made of metal so i'm sure that helped. also doesn't have any parts inside like auto-focus or image...
start a 365 project where you post a photo every day on some blog/facebook/whatever it forces you to take a lot of photos, think about future ideas, put those ideas into action, and want to improve your skills DX means crop sensor right? then the 50mm would become more of a portrait length lens which i don't find very useful for anything outside of portraits. a 35 would complement it well. i love 35 on both crop and full frame 50 1.8 is great for indoors though....
i would just kindly tell them that the odds are one of the two marriages on that day will end in divorce and you are leaning towards theirs not working out. then politely say you don't have time to attend meaningless events and spend money on gifts that will go to waste in a bitter divorce
Quote: Originally Posted by Chico2007 specialized prop. from Ontario, = nat gas? i do short-term algo (black-box) trading of US equities
lol nah. i'm a very specialized prop trader so if people want to talk about short-term trading i can chime in (holding periods < 1 day). so my guess is just as good as anyone elses when it comes to the type of trading most people do but this market just keeps going up and up on air. don't really know what to think
sup guys
this stuff tastes good on a hooker's breasts right? if so i'll have to find some before valentines day