or Connect

Posts by dorian

Well, we all know how reliably informed sales people can be. In this case, I don't understand how this fellow could have been misinformed, but I'll defer to you, jcusey, since you've checked the labels/tags, et cetera. Next time I'm caught in the RL mansion's magnetic pull, I will be sure to be less surprised at the Cantarelli response and more inquisitive about its validity.
You know, I wish that I could vote again, because the last category deserves a vote just for creativity of description. I am, however, strictly a belt person, as I find the stereotypcial Wall Streeter and City Boy look of braces somewhat off-putting. If I did not live in New York and London, I think I would be more receptive to braces, actually. To each his own, though.
I wouldn't use the word "defector" - at least for myself - but Andy's forum is languishing right now. When it is back up and running, I will still be checking both forums. Yet, when it comes to posting, which I do rarely anyway, I would rather post here for simple ease of use.
Yes, I actually returned to mourning once I noticed your avatar; such a shame they were retired.
According to the senior sales manager at RL in NYC, the Blue Label suits are now made by Cantarelli, which I believe owns Saint Andrew's. There is always some confusion in determining who makes what, but the Cantarelli-Saint Andrew's connection seems to support that Cantarelli makes Blue Label (and Saint Andrew's Purple Label).
Well, you can find them at any Ralph Lauren store. Cantarelli makes the Blue Label line.
Another one here: AskAndy.
mmmm....... seymour...butts. Right, anyway... I too would love a pair. However, if it takes a 12-person group to order, I somehow doubt the luck and logistics gods will smile upon us. (....And now for something completely different.... and in the wrong thread - kalra was not mittal... he was an absolutely useless and brainless bit of life, which I am surprised has made its way into the communicating years of its pointless existence. --Good Lord, I am hoping he is...
Love the photo of Myrna Loy, Asta, and William Powell... not to mention the rest.
Um, unfortunately, yes. I've dreamt before about Ladbrokes. Psychiatric help would be appreciated.