or Connect

Posts by r_fine

Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 I've never seen RLBL w/ wide lapels. Peak?
Quote: Originally Posted by theace314 Had a very positive, high-value transaction with rexor12. Great communication, item as dscribed, quick shipping and updates along the way! Would recommend to other buyers. +1
Another fine purchase from Warrengardner. Philip has top merchandise and is very helpful and reliable.
Beautiful stuff, Frank. How is that Barbera SC still there? Could you not get the Brioni shirt in 15.5 and sell it to me?
Another nice purchase from FStyles. Always top tier merchandise from this gentlemen.
Got a wonderful TF tie from MrSam. Everything went smoothly, thanks.
Got my 3 ties. Neatly packaged and quickly shipped. Great ties; great site. Best of luck, Stephen, with this new venture!
If that Kiton were my size I would ask it out to dinner.
I did and it works. Same as when you want to remove a chest pocket. Do it before the first wash and the cloth falls back into place. Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 Did anyone try this?
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenneth Cole Haan (I don't think Mabitex can violate the laws of mathematics on the "Material: 110% Virgin Wool" description) Sure they can. It's the equivalent of "Extra Virgin Olive Oil".