or Connect

Posts by slee1986

bump
Jacket has been sold!
I wear a 9 in Chucks. The tretorns I'd say fit pretty much true to size.
1) Selling a Rag & Bone Safari Jacket in size L. It is in a light cream/khaki color, brand new, never worn outside. It's a very light spring jacket. Don't have specific measurements up although I can give them by request. In terms of general fit, this jacket fits pretty slim and is more like a medium. The jacket is approximately a 38 chest. Asking $200 shipped. 2) Selling a pair of brand new Tretorn leather sneakers in size 10. They're...
bump
And just a reminder, I can still purchase items that are more than $218. I'm essentially offering $40 off whatever you purchase.
I'll buy the item for you.
I have $218 worth of Shopjake.com store credit and I'm willing to sell it for $178!
Can anyone comment on the fit of the RB6 vs the RB11? I wear a 32 in RB6's and they fit me perfectly. I just got the Rb11 in the mail, also in a 32, and they fit quite loose and overall, much baggier than my RB6. I thought the general concencus was that the RB11 were more slim fitting than the rb6's? I was expecting a slim fit and now this is pissing me off
bump