or Connect

Posts by slee1986

I just recently purchased a Paul Smith leather card holder on impulse for $140 without really looking at many other options. Now I'm thinking of returning it and have the following options in mind. Considering only your opinion of aesthetics and quality of these following options, which would you choose? Specifically, I am looking for a brown leather card holder that has excellent quality construction and will age nicely. I will be using this card holder as my daily...
^ +1 lol, or at the very least buy a stretched out second hand jacket that DOES FIT
Sold.
Price dropped.
Up for sale is a used PRADA Saffiano Black leather wallet purchased a month ago. This wallet is still very much in excellent condition but I'm selling it because I've decided to switch to a credit card holder wallet. If you look carefully in the photos (4th photo) there is a slight line of wear on the top 3/4 quarter inch of the wallet which is barely noticeable. This is due to the design of the inside of the double billfold compartment and all Saffiano leather wallets...
My current one is way too bulky and would like to slim it down a bit. Can anyone recommend a good quality SLIM leather wallet $100 or less? I know SLIM wallets have been mentioned here before but I'm looking for a brown leather single billfold no larger than 3" by 4.5" like the Tumi shown here: http://www.bergmanluggage.com/meacslsibi.html I would actually probably buy the Tumi if the color wasn't such a dull flat brown. Any suggestions?
My current one is way too bulky and would like to slim it down a bit. Can anyone recommend a good quality SLIM leather wallet $100 or less? Something with only the bare necessities. I'm looking for a brown leather single billfold no larger than 3" by 4.5" like the Tumi shown here: http://www.bergmanluggage.com/meacslsibi.html But I really hate this flat looking brown. Any suggestions?
That tie is positively boring, though very safe business attire. IMO, you can wear a tie that has more vibrant colors or more interesting pattern and get away with it.
where can we find a link for these scarves? Can't seem to find em on Atsui.
I could go for most of this stuff. Looking pretty good.