or Connect

Posts by slee1986

Price dropped
I'm looking for a LBM 1911 Navy Blazer in size EU 48R, preferably in new or lightly used condition. If you're interested in selling, message me your asking price!
I'm looking for a Boglioli Coat Jacket in Navy or Blue in size EU 48R, preferably in new or lightly used condition. If you're interested in selling, message me your asking price!
Up for sale is an unworn double breasted pea coat from LBM 1911 in a size US 40 or IT 50 Regular. It is in brand new condition with tags and has only been tried on inside the house. It comes in a dark grey almost pale black color. Additional details include a notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, functional pewter button cuffs and back side vents. It is unlined with interior pockets and the material is made out of an 80% Virgin Wool and 20% Polyester blend. Made...
Been trying to figure out who makes this coat and haven't had any luck. Any guesses?
I would like to know this as well.
The ones shown at 59 seconds on this short video: http://www.esquire.com/the-side/vide...?click=main_sr They look kind of like moccasins or chukka style boots and the first ones that came to mind are the new tan suede Sperry Topsider Chukkas but I don't think those are it. They look really worn out so maybe it wasn't a promotional product as they don't mention them in the product list below the video. Really want to cop these shoes (sans the outrageous wear and...
^lol excellent timing
I owned a PRADA Saffiano in the billfold style and I must agree though that the leather is fabulous. One issue that swayed me away from the card holder though was that it only had one pocket on each side.
^Tarmac Yea, PS does make some subtle designs but I think I was attracted on impulse to the quirky cube pattern. The PS holder is still much understated than the excessive branding from other luxury brands however. After actually holding the PS card holder though I was much less impressed and the quality seemed to be lacking a bit (some loose stitches and the "frail" looking leather was paper thin). Thanks for the opinions guys! The poll confirmed my own preference and...