or Connect

Posts by slee1986

Brand new, superb pair of chinos on par with incotex, made in tuscany, italy. Really would like to keep these but unfortunately the waist is a bit large for me. Otherwise I definitely would have kept these. These would fit a size 31 or 32 waist well. Measured waist size is 33" and leg opening is 15.5". Bought off Indigo & Cotton on sale and I'm asking what I paid for it shipped ($110 + $5 paypal). $115 shipped anywhere in...
Brand new, with tags, Belstaff GSR Woodcote Waxed Cotton Jacket in Burnished Black, Medium, Size IT 50. Asking $450 shipped via Paypal. This fits pretty much exactly the same as the Roadmaster. It's trim fitting and will fit a size Medium.
I'm selling two brand new with tags, Orlebar Brown Sebastian Polos in size Medium. One is in Navy, the other is in Slate Gray. Perfect for this upcoming spring/summer. These are brand new, unworn. There is a little bit of wrinkle on them from shipping, but are otherwise in perfect condition. These are some really nice polo's, they just fit a tad slim for me. SOLD Measurements: 18.25" shoulder 19.5" pit to pit 7.5" sleeve (measured from the upper edge of the...
Selling a brand new, with tags, Ovadia and Sons Roll Neck Sweater in size Medium, Black, and made of 100% cashmere. The elbows are made of antelope suede. This sweater has a trim fit, that fits true to size. Made in Scotland. Price includes shipping in CONUS.
Selling a brand new, with tags, Ovadia and Sons Roll Neck Sweater in size Medium, Black, and made of 100% cashmere. The elbows are made of antelope suede. This sweater has a trim fit, that fits true to size. Made in Scotland. Price includes shipping in CONUS.
Selling a brand new with tags, REISS Hummingbird Peacoat in Navy size Large. Made from 100% Wool. This peacoat is fairly slim and would better fit a size Medium. Measurements: Chest - 21.75" Shoulder - 19 " Back Length (from collar) - 32.35" Sleeve - 27" Unfortunately, this coat does not fit me and Reiss has a policy of not offering refunds for their stores. Retail is $520, I purchased on sale for $364 + tax and shipping. I'm willing to take a loss and sell it for...
Selling a brand new with tags, REISS Hummingbird Peacoat in Navy size Large. Made from 100% Wool. This peacoat is fairly slim and would better fit a size Medium. Measurements: Chest - 21.75" Shoulder - 19 " Back Length (from collar) - 32.35" Sleeve - 27" Unfortunately, this coat does not fit me and Reiss has a policy of not offering refunds for their stores. Retail is $520, I purchased on sale for $364 + tax and shipping. I'm willing to take a loss and sell it for...
Here ya go: http://us.aspesi.com/MINIFIELD-WOOL-VENTO/2I17795485235,en_US,pd.html
Selling a brand new with tags, Gitman Vintage Camp Shirt in Olive, size Medium. The flannel cloth on this shirt is much softer and smoother than the typical oxford cloths used by Gitman and the subtle herringbone pattern is simply beautiful. I purchased this from a European retailer and returning would just cost too much. Unfortunately, this does not fit me and I have to let it go. Price includes shipping anywhere CONUS. Approx Measurements: 22.5" chest width 18.75"...
Does GV shrink considerably if you hot air dry them? I own probably a dozen or so GV shirts and have only line dried them so I have no clue what will happen. I just happened to buy a pattern that I really like but the sizing is just a tad larger than my other mediums. The sleeves could be shortened an inch or so but I really don't like the idea of tailoring it or rather a tailor messing it up. What to do?