or Connect

Posts by gawkrodger

number of items sold and some price drops
Over the last few weekends I've had a big clearout of things I either don't wear much anymore, or more often, things which don't quite fit. If I may say so myself, some great items for sale! Belstaff Brad. Medium SOLD Nigel Cabourn 48 $425BNWT Wonderful Cabourn summer jacket. I've got two other Cabourn jackets, both of which are 48s and fit very well. Unsurprisingly I figured this would as well. However, it fits a little larger - a 46 would fit me perfectly. I no longer...
Quote: Originally Posted by nmlgy I need this in my life. I've logged in to just say how good this looks. I look forward to seeing what other colourways will be availiable
Barbour sold price drop on Belstaff to $800
and this for sale as well Lot 78 Leather size 48 $350
Pringle knit added
postage inc. in price. If you'r ein the UK get in touch for cheaper rates Belstaff Brad. Size medium $900 In my opinion, one of the best leather jackets around. This is from their collaboration with Matches last year (or was it 2009?). Summer weight. Retail was nearly $2000 Ever so slight marks on inside of the right arm - should come off easily with leather clean - hell I didn't even notice this until the last few photos barbour international 38"...
it's not too expensive http://www.selfridges.com/en/Menswea...MBERSHEARLING/
another wiawt x-post my latest leather
paul smith has a bunch of variations on the bedale this season