or Connect

Posts by gawkrodger

Great blazer/jacket. Worn about thrice. In excellent condition Can be worn in a number of ways Will post worldwide. UK buyers contact for reduced rate Stock photos here http://www.seasonsclothing.co.uk/menswear/item/Heritage-Research/Heritage-Research-Tokyo-Tailor-Jacket---Camo/14EA
Maison Martin Margiela Leather Jacket EU48 Brand New With Tags Predictably lovely MMM leather. Brand new with tags. Will post worldwide. If UK based will do slight reduction Fits like a standard 48/medium p-p = 20" length (on back from bottom of collar to hem - slightly longer than front) = 26.5" shoulders = 17.5" Any questions, just ask
Nigel Cabourn Mallory Jacket EU48/UK+US 38 Cabourn Mallory jacket in a grey Harris Tweed (the best colour!). In excellent condtion. Storm flap is attached inside the jacket. Sleeves have been professionaly tailored Measurements shoulder - shoulder = 17.5" pit-pit = 19.75" length (bottom of collar to hem) = 29" arm = 23" Any questions, please ask
Lot 78 leather jacket. Size EU 48. $400 worldwide As ever a great leather from Lot 78 in a cafe racer style. Lightweight with really soft leather. Made in Italy and in great condition. These retail for north of $1000. Fits like a slim fitting 48/medium As I'm based in the UK, any UK buyers contact me for a lesser rate. Sold on here a bunch in the past and a lot on fuk.co.uk Please don't hesitate to ask any questions
Size Small. Excellent jacket from this UK brand. Made in the UK out of British waxed millerain. Needs one of the buttons sewn back on (is included). Otherwise in excellent nick shoulder - 17.5" p-p - 20.5" length (from bottom of hood/collar to hem) = 30" Definetly fits for a small
Universal Works jacket. Size small £120 British waxed millerain. Needs one of the buttons sewn back on (is included). Otherwise in excellent condition I have sold multiple times on here (albeit prior to the new system) as well as plenty of other forums etc. As always, cheaper price availiable for UK residents!
I was initially not bothered about the new varsity, but it's looking rad in the fitpics now appearing. I wish the A1 was made in leather, as opposed to just in suede
neither - buy my cropped edifice trench which is in classifieds!
Alexander McQueen. EU46 Amazing peacoat/blazer jacket. Retail was around £1000 (so what, $1500). In excellent condition. Great tailoring. From the Alexander McQueen A/W 09/10 line (not the McQ diffusion line) Only selling as I've just been put on a 4 day week and thus looking to raise some funds to tie me over. Alexander McQueen measurements shoulder - shoulder = 17" length (top of collar to bottom hem) = 30.5" Arm length (shoulder to hem) = 23" pit - pit =...
is that with blue denim? can't quite tell wether it's bl;ue or black in the photo. Do you find taht combination works fine?