or Connect

Posts by Lady Canuker

I was baptized and raised in the catholic faith, even went to catholic school. In high school, after being kicked out of religion class a few times and ending up with a two day suspension for questioning what was being taught, I realized catholicism wasn't something that felt good or right and offered me no peace. For a long time I simply went through life without faith and no intention to try and find any. Then came the day I discovered I was expecting Little Miss...
common sense is so uncommon these days it should count as a super power
If Only A Canuker would let me.
Black baseball caps actually and where for the Love of the Gods am I going to find one of those in Alberta in December
All red or all black or all white. Not colors Little Miss Canuker goes for normally, but I pulled some lovely red silk out of my fabric stash and she was happy to change her mind.
And having my post show 4 times
Music teachers that send an email on a Thursday saying your child must wear a certain color dress for the Christmas concert on Tuesday. Guess who's up late cutting fabric...
Music teachers that send an email on a Thursday saying your child must wear a certain color dress for the Christmas concert on Tuesday. Guess who's up late cutting fabric...