or Connect

Posts by Lady Canuker

Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I love free stuff! Should I call now? Or at about 3:30 PM? Are women more attentive later in the afternoon? OH GOD I CAN'T DO THIS Stop being a Girl and call her. Are you Proud Mary or not?
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson This is the stupidest fucking advice I've ever heard. +1000
Quote: Originally Posted by Alter This has the makings of the best thread ever. Go Conne go! +1 Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas ...Listen first, speak when it's safe. Reveal nothing unusual about yourself other that what she already knows: you're a horny college student. Excellent advice! Quote: Originally Posted by m@T oh god youre not going to cockslap another one are you?
http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=33125 If someone could take a look please, there is an overwhelming scent of
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas I have suspected that I am dealing with the mentally disadvantaged and chemically dependent for a while now, and it was confirmed for me today. Just what I needed. I'm starting to wonder if you and I work for the same company...
My two main motivators would have to be: 1) My Daughter 2) A Canuker my S/O
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater One way is to not cheat. Just sayin'. Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Truth. Cheating on someone is bullshit. Either you respect and care for someone or you don't. If you want something more than what you've got - go find it... but don't fuck around, lie, and be selfish to try and keep something you don't deserve. +100 I believe you are both true Gentlemen.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I'd love to shove my finger in your avatar's..................... Only one?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Me. Again, I am not a fighter but if I said that to someone, I will expect to have to defend myself with my fists. And I would also expect that the person putting the finger in my face is expecting the same thing. +1 Again I agree.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack "Well, I'm kind of pressed for time but that's allright." Lets them know you are inconvienced but that it's not the end of the world. +1 I like this one.