or Connect

Posts by Lady Canuker

Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater One way is to not cheat. Just sayin'. Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Truth. Cheating on someone is bullshit. Either you respect and care for someone or you don't. If you want something more than what you've got - go find it... but don't fuck around, lie, and be selfish to try and keep something you don't deserve. +100 I believe you are both true Gentlemen.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I'd love to shove my finger in your avatar's..................... Only one?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Me. Again, I am not a fighter but if I said that to someone, I will expect to have to defend myself with my fists. And I would also expect that the person putting the finger in my face is expecting the same thing. +1 Again I agree.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack "Well, I'm kind of pressed for time but that's allright." Lets them know you are inconvienced but that it's not the end of the world. +1 I like this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Seriously dude, it sounds like you have a very serious anger management problem. You should get some help. Every one of your posts has an angry tone to it - it just seems like you have a problem controlling yourself. Telling a customer "get your fucking finger out of my face" when he's pissed is obviously a poor way to handle the situation. How old are you? 16? I must say I completely agree. I...
the second one linked to unko Junior Member for me if thats any help.
shoes, hair, face/eyes
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Sweetheart, I think it's adorable you listen to whatever bullshit corporate fluff station they have in Canada while you bake pies, but you should really stick to the edible confections. Bad Religion corporate fluff? ROFLMAO
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Could you please post some pics of Mr. Canuker in high heels waxing his eyebrows? I could try...but I honestly don't think it would be possible to get him that drunk without killing him
Red Wine Cardigan Sweaters Computers Evenings at home Driving Eyebrow Waxing Cooking Skirts / Dresses Highheel Shoes Men in Suits