or Connect

Posts by incastoutcast

I would certainly say with Brooks Brothers that they'll be doing a six inch drop unless they state otherwise - which means a 40 will have 34 inch waist, and a 42 a 36 inch. That said, listen to the posts above, and do buy the jacket size properly (you could request a different waist size from BB, they likely are more than happy to comply) and it is much easier to let out the waist (for 2 inches at most) than to take in the chest, an ajustment which should not be...
I would wear a t-shirt like the one shown which is very light and will give you some extra sweat time in the desert. The shirt is a button down slim fit which will make you look neater (if it suits your body style). I would go with something lighter as shown. You might noticeably sweat through a blue or other darker color shirt. The one shown will hide it better if it happens and is not as boring as a plain white shirt. Flat front pants will further the neat look....
Oh, I forgot, Styleforum also just had a contest on "green" which could provide some very helpful pictures. I especially recommend le.gentleman's post on page 13, and iammatt's finalist-finishing dark green slacks (cords, perhaps?) with dark brown shoes. Very nice http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=green+contest Peter
It can certainly depend - and sometimes a call to HR is quite acceptable. I'd say, if it were me, I'd go with (as it seems this is summer, and in the desert) my best khakis, a blue cotton dress shirt, or white, depending on your complexion and eye color, and possibly a tie. If I wore a tie, I'd certainly consider a tie-clip, as it can step the formality down a little, and hold it down in desert winds... If I was feeling comfortable and daring, I'd probably wear Clark's...
Hi, New on the forums, couldn't help but respond. It all depends, I think, on the precise shade of olive. An olive mingled with brown is quite a different beast from an olive mixed with gray. That said, in all cases, I think brown shoes can be fantastic, but especially brown suedes. As olive is a little less formal than other suit colors, the brown suede balances it nicely, and can balance the cool intensity of the green, as green doesn't seem to be a color that...