or Connect

Posts by incastoutcast

Any source on the minimum wage thing? They aren't great sources but I found these that would disagree:http://www.prisonpolicy.org/prisonindex/prisonlabor.htmlhttp://motherjones.com/politics/2008/07/what-do-prisoners-make-victorias-secretAnd I remember Russell Athletics stuff coming from US Prison Labor, I believe. Most of the stuff talked about on this Forum definitely wouldn't fit in that "sector" but neither would most MIC stuff.
I'm kind of surprised no one has yet mentioned the "Made in US" prison labor stuff. That's not minimum wage....
Didn't win this on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/330675033208?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649#ht_500wt_826 and yet got a job at the University of Washington - -want something in my new University color... Would like new, but will pay slightly less for Pre-owned. Will take 15 or 15.5 - and if the price is right, I'm happy to tailor down from a regular fit, but would prefer slim or extra slim. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Washington is such a lose lose lose draft draft draft win team though, and I hate that model. Pit did it, won a cup, Chicago did it, won a cup. The Oilers are the next ones to pull that crap. It's why you have to respect the red wings. Thing about Van is the regular season is almost a fait accompli - I don't see anyone else challenging for the NW division so they'll probably be top 2-3 in the west. It's the playoffs...
I don't really see the Canucks going that far this season - wasn't all that impressed with them last season, and have been sadly underwhelmed by Luongo (was it a good year for any goalie last year? I mean, Halak had his 15 minutes, but...) That said, I think they'll beat the Hawks. I really don't see the shuffle around there turning out nicely. Don't even know if they'll make it far enough into playoffs to play the Canucks. This year, I pull for Washington. They're just...
Just what the title says. Put everything up on eBay. Moving to Japan. Crazy crazy. Here's my store. Thanks for the responses. I know that adding more to the descriptions would probably get more money, but honestly, right now, I just need to get them out of here and have a lot else I'm doing - applying to Grad schools, taking the GRE in Literature, Moving, etc...
Well, the time has finally come. I'm moving to Japan and doing some serious downsizing. Selling everything in lots here: Ebay listings: Sport Coats, Suits (chester barrie, ralph lauren, etc), Shoes, Allen Edmonds, Shell Cordovan...
Look totally fine to me.
An answer and a question. To the above: No - pretty much any shoe, especially leather, will look bad if worn without rotation. Shoes need time to breathe and recover - they'll last a lot longer that way. Sounds like you got lucky with those Clarks. Don't push your luck. Now my question for whoever is listening: Does anyone make a pullover, thermal-lined hoodie with thumbholes in the cuffs?
Anybody have one of these in a medium or large they'd be willing to let go for $60 shipped? I'd prefer medium, but would be happy with large. Thanks! Wallis