or Connect

Posts by 83glt

Excellent condition. Hardly worn. No issues. Soft brown suede. Asking $65 Shipped Con. US SOLD
Excellent condition. Worn just a couple times. No wear to sole. Asking $65 Shipped Con. US
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue - Size 10.5 B Very Good Condition - very little sole wear. Just a rather large scuff on the inside of the left toe, and partial scuff on inside of right toe. These are in the condition as found. I haven't had them dressed by a cobbler but I'm sure these scuffs will mostly buff out. - $85 Shipped Con. US.
Up for sale is a very nice Brioni houndstooth sport coat. Jacket is in excellent pre-owned condition with only a couple very minor issues. One sleeve button is cracked, and there are a couple very faint spots - one on the lapel and one underneath the lapel by the middle button. Both are very hard to make out as the pictures indicate. The spot by the button is not visible as the lapel covers it. These are mentioned for full disclosure. Otherwise jacket appears to have...
For sale are THREE excellent condition OXXFORD CLOTHES suits. Here's a great opportunity to own three luxury hand-tailored suits of the finest quality for a fraction of the cost of buying one new. These suits retail for $5000 and up. All three suits are in excellent condition with limited wear. The suits are all tailored of Super 120's wool fabric and each is a different shade of blue with varying pinstripes. The suits are tagged 40R, but please see the specific details...
Up for sale is a sweet pair BRUNELLO CUCINELLI leather bucks in like new condition. I wore these twice and they are sadly just too small for me. I wear a 9-9.5 depending on maker, and these just cramped my toes enough to force this sale. I love these shoes and wouldn't part with them otherwise. Perfect for this time of year through end of summer. They still have the size sticker (41.5) on the sole. These retail for $1k. Made in Italy. Online shoe size conversion charts...
Up for sale is a NWT Black Fleece by Thom Browne black dinner or tuxedo jacket. This jacket retailed for $2100 and is from a few seasons ago, I believe 2009?, when Black Fleece was still being tailored in Italy. Not sure if this was tailored by Caruso, but it's from that period. This jacket is 100% wool, has a nice subtle herringbone texture to the fabric, and is fully canvassed and fully lined. Basted pockets/sleeves, buttons are in the small pouch. It has soft shoulders...
Dropped to $235.
Dropped to $250.
Dropped to $110.