or Connect

Posts by 83glt

For sale are THREE excellent condition OXXFORD CLOTHES suits. Here's a great opportunity to own three luxury hand-tailored suits of the finest quality for a fraction of the cost of buying one new. These suits retail for $5000 and up. All three suits are in excellent condition with limited wear. The suits are all tailored of Super 120's wool fabric and each is a different shade of blue with varying pinstripes. The suits are tagged 40R, but please see the specific details...
Up for sale is a sweet pair BRUNELLO CUCINELLI leather bucks in like new condition. I wore these twice and they are sadly just too small for me. I wear a 9-9.5 depending on maker, and these just cramped my toes enough to force this sale. I love these shoes and wouldn't part with them otherwise. Perfect for this time of year through end of summer. They still have the size sticker (41.5) on the sole. These retail for $1k. Made in Italy. Online shoe size conversion charts...
Up for sale is a NWT Black Fleece by Thom Browne black dinner or tuxedo jacket. This jacket retailed for $2100 and is from a few seasons ago, I believe 2009?, when Black Fleece was still being tailored in Italy. Not sure if this was tailored by Caruso, but it's from that period. This jacket is 100% wool, has a nice subtle herringbone texture to the fabric, and is fully canvassed and fully lined. Basted pockets/sleeves, buttons are in the small pouch. It has soft shoulders...
Dropped to $235.
Dropped to $250.
Dropped to $110.
Dropped to $175.
Up for sale is an excellent condition pair of RL Polo by Crockett & Jones scotch tan pebble grain longwings. Sized 8D. These have seen limited wear. Soles are in excellent condition with some light wear to the heels. Asking $125 shipped Con. U.S. or best offer.
For sale is an excellent condition Davide Cenci 100% cotton seersucker sport coat in size 38S. Perfect for summer. Base is white with multi-shade blue stripe, ranging from navy to sky blue. Very cool and unique, not your typical seersucker jacket. Made in Italy. Though not 100% certain, I do believe this to be tailored by Belvest for Davide Cenci based on the collar tag. Please see details and measurements below: Asking $95 Shipped Con. U.S. o.b.o. Measurements: Chest:...
Up for sale is a nice Brunello Cucinelli striped linen shirt - crimson/purple with white. This shirt is nwot, has not been worn. Unfortunately a salesperson must have been over zealous with the security tag is there is a 1cm hole on the front tail and a second pinhead sized hole on the other side of the front. Neither is visible if tails are tucked in, but the larger hole would be visible with tails untucked. Otherwise, the shirt is in new condition - never...