or Connect

Posts by epic

Bump
I have a habit of losing sunglasses, so I'm opting for a good used pair. If anyone is interested in selling their used polarized sunglasses, please PM me. I'm looking for something similar to the new RayBan Wayfarer (no wider than 58'). Other brands that I have looked at are: Persol, Maui Jim, Oliver Peoples, Paul Smith, Salt Optics, Barton P, etc. Thanks! E
If anyone is looking to get rid of their pair please message me. Thanks... E
Cheers City.. I really appreciate your great advice. I'll take your ideas with me to NY next week and see can I find something more square with flatter bridge. All the best, Epic
Hi CityConnection. I have been viewing your posts for a few months now and want to thank you for your endless knowledge share on eyewear. I've been a regular buyer of RayBan and MJ over the years. In the last month I've decided that I want to try a different shape (more rounded or Wayfarrer than my past rectangular frames) and a frame that is more classic in style. I'm basically looking for a pair of sunglasses that are well built and will not go out of fashion anytime...
Tried to make it work but too big for me too... Great buy if someone can make it work!
I am in the market for a used or new Barbour International jacket. If anyone is interested in selling theirs please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks, Ed
Hi, I am looking for RLPL cashmere scarf/scarves for Christmas presents. Prefer the plaid design but if anyone has anything similar to this, please feel free to send me a note. Many thanks, E
Starting the Christmas shopping. Is anyone interested in selling stock of RLPL scarves? Preference for check scarves if possible. Many thanks... E
Any prices? Thanks....