or Connect

Posts by arvidg

Wear your wallet in the other pocket. (Don't know if this works with iPhones, but it works with my HTC Desire HD. Might depend on size of wallet.)
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 This is the weakest of your outfits... jacket looks too 'hippy', you need a different color hat with that suit, and I don't like that pocket square. I love that square myself, but I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I tried matching it with that jacket. (I was probably too busy dressing the kids to think about it at all.)
So, should I post here too to get reviewed, or is a post to WAYWRN sufficient?
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 For a hat like that (and it seems like a nice hat), you should wear a solid, white shirt, imo! Different trouser colour? White shirt with a corduroy hat? Really? I definitely need more odd trousers. (I could also need a second pair of trousers for that orphaned suit jacket...)
Quote: Originally Posted by Ndure Plase take off your hat. Norwegian: Hatter skal ikke brukes inne. Uansett! That's BS. At least the «uansett» part. What is this, the military? Or does that look like a church to you? I was on my way in, and hadn't reached the office yet.
A bit late, here's yesterday: ...and the day before that: ...and tuesday: ...and some rainy day last week, with the obligatory bathroom mirror shot:
Oh yes, that. I polished a few shoes quite well, added suspender buttons to a pair of pants, and polished those shoes again. Not much, I know, but definitely in compliance. I didn't buy more buttons, nor did I buy more shoe wax. I will now, of course.
I'm not, although my job title has "security" in it somewhere.
I managed without buying anything. Barely. Then again, for me it was only one month.
New angle, good old security-guard look: