or Connect

Posts by KenN

Why are we talking about artistic girls and intelligent girls like they are mutually exclusive?
This community is pretty trustworthy, the closest that I've come to a bad experience was when I found a small rip in the lining of a Brioni piece that I had purchased.
Thanks guys, I will definitely look into that. A culinary-related book will do me well on my upcoming mini-RTW food adventure.
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy to an extent. it's really a hodgepodge. part memoir, part essay (nice one on why alice waters can piss you off so much even when you agree with her), part thrown-together odds and ends that he needed to get to 200 pages. he's a really smart guy and really talented, so it's just disappointing to see him phone it in like that. Kitchen Confidential was the first (and best) food related book that I've read. I...
Lots of ass threads on this subfora as of late
Why not just forfeit the stuff that you have over at her house?
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy uh, not me. he's such a smart guy and some pieces are really terrific. Is this book just a recap of his experiences after he became a television personality?
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 two points in this thread, kenn is an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about, and tomgirl ill take you around town. dont you worry! dont worry, dont! Avoid Toronto.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Gotten worse? I envy him. I've wanted white hair for as long as I can remember. I am 22 and I starting getting whites last year and it is getting worse. Trust me, you don't want them.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The charm of New England is in stubborn backwardness. We're not "with it" or "cool" like Chicago, Toronto, or the Hamptons. - B Toronto is neither "cool" or "with it". Perhaps "hip", as in hipster-land.