or Connect

Posts by KenN

Quote: Originally Posted by SField Nope, for the 40th time in this thread, I get sick like this any time I consume a high fat meal. I experienced this after 10¢ wing nights.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ We all had to start somewhere, right? You will be forever remembered by him as the first one to rip him off.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Did I just get a good deal on these C&J's? Seller info Member id tophat_and_gloves ( Feedback Score Of 0 )
Can anyone help me ID this shoe? A stamp bearing "Union Made" can be seen on the insole of the shoe, and "GENUINE SHELL CORDOVAN" is embossed on the outsole of the shoe. The heel is manufactured by Wingfoot Goodyear, the nail pattern can be seen in the second last picture. The following is printed on the right interior wall of each shoe "9 B M105077 5001". Also, I can see "PS SHOES" and "For Men" faintly on inside of the shoe, these markings are faint due...
Make sure to include the calories consumed during the sprints to the bathroom.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saltricks Hey guys, been busy, but here is a picture from last night with douchefriend: @ round up for charity Haha I see another $0.00 tip on the receipt underneath
The outdoor chic thing is really big in Canada, the Mountain Equipment Coop style can be seen everywhere. Outside of the bigger Canadian cities, I can't see how American stores like J Crew or Brooks Brothers can survive, there is not enough demand and population density to support those types of stores. However places like Toronto will welcome a J Crew with open arms, I think I saw a BB in Toronto a while back, so if BB is sustainable, J Crew will be too.
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty So's the basic handshake but I prefer it to the brofist, chest bump or whatever other dumb fucking thing 20-year-old kids do when they greet each other. lefty I should chest bump a female friend next time in see them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Strombollii 1. Customers that quote Alton Brown as I'm running them their food. Please elaborate on this one
Go with the 5700 or 5800 graphics card, you get the benefits of DX11 and will have adequate graphics performance for the near future. Blizzard games do not have high graphics requirements (since lower requirements means more players on B-net) so a 5700 will serve you well. But the 5800 is the better card and will keep its value better if you do wish to flip it in the future for an upgrade. Don't get the 5830 though.