or Connect

Posts by KenN

Quote: Originally Posted by darkknight i got a hold of him. dude is seriously fucked up. he keeps saying i can't hold anything against him whether or not he's a scammer because paypal resolved all his claims before. says he's still active on all the forums he scammed. he agreed to refund me, but paypal put a limited access on his account because someone else filed a claim 2 days ago. apparently if paypal puts a hold on your account, you can still receive...
Quote: Originally Posted by hooya2 Hello, ryan. We have his address, not hard to cross reference it against his IP via Google Maps to confirm.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum wow how do you get driver's license photos. Google cache from another thread, I didn't do anything special.
Leave the neighbors out of this. You want the kid, not the innocents around him. [IMG][/IMG]
I hope the tie gets passed around. I was going to make a bid for it so I can post my first WAYWT.
Quote: Originally Posted by tomgirl My best friend gets drunk and beligerent and cock blocks without even realizing it. She does this thing where she kind of picks verbal disagreements with whatever guy happens to approach me, up to the point that he ends up furiously trying to defend himself because she somehow got him to talk about his views on the middle east/raw food diets/feminism, and challenges almost everything he says. It kind of pisses me off...
Quote: Originally Posted by cyejbv There is a rumor circulating that if there is an answer to be had for my question, I will surely find it here. May I apologize in advance for a serious lack of descriptive ability. My desperation overrides my pride. Further, I have neither the wit not the patience to post a picture according to the options given, but depending upon the kindness of you, dear readers, may pursue that option. That being said, I have...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Cant the height variance be more, as in, a good 2 feet? What's the point of having 2 with so little difference? The short one will provide for nearly everyone, so you might as well make the tall one less accommodating to small people. If these people would follow my advice people would be less likely to carry their own water, and the fountain water wouldn't taste metallic. Perfect for peeking down blouses
Quote: Originally Posted by otc Matching cutlery and china is OCD? I agree that its funny to have all matching cookware (unless you are just starting and bought one of those gigantic sets where you won't use half of it) but plates and knives? How many adults who are not living in their first or second apartment don't actually have enough matching plates/knives/forks/glasses/etc that they could not have matching place settings for a dinner for 4? To the...
Quote: Originally Posted by kenny1 KenN - Is that because of the complexity of the bottle shape? Mogul: The two upper edges will need to be less pronounced otherwise the areas around there will warp due to uneven cooling, in extreme cases sharp edges like that can even shatter as the material cools and shrinks. Brooks: Actually, this bottle can be manufactured as long as the upper surface on the widest part of the bottle slops...