or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Well said ....but .... Of course I can see rubbish shoes - just to clarify that in Australia ebay welcomes fakes being reported and this seller has several listed at that price, while I have genuine JMW on same site. so I just wanted to get some verification. Ebay would not know JMW and no stores in Australia, so SF is a good authority. I was also surprised as I hadnt ever seen fakes of this brand - Amazing that they don't seemto copy any feature of the reeal thing.....
They sure look like it to me but I didn't think JMW would be an obvious target for fakes! Anyone else seen these anywhere?
Check these out http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261333849067&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:3160 Anyone know are they genuine JMW? Seller appears to have several pairs - I am no expert on these but never saw them with Euro sizes like 43
A really nice suit showing extremely light wear at most. charcoal with subtle blueish purpleish stripes Measurements or more photos on request. Will ship from Australia - I will subsidise postage cost for SF ers $95 asking price - its beautiful suit mainline Corneliani so this is a good deal, ask me if you want measurements. ... Or take a chance on eBay check it out!
Anyway just FYI I have listed them in Marketplace - since they don't fit me
For sale a rare and perfect pair of JM Weston shoes. These have all the storm features in super soft leather - amazing for a rainy day. Just wish they were a 1/2 size bigger - I would never be selling them! Superb quality and I compare to best John Lobb and Edward Green Size is marked as 11C which I thought would be like US 12D but actually its like US 11D IMO Looks like older design but in immaculate condition and the leather is just beautiful the style is like ghillie -...
Looking good AP!!
Well, that sounds hard to beat! Would love to know what they have there?
Yes, great shoes and rare I guess - wish they were just a 1/2 size bigger.... I'll list in marketplace soon - in meantime anyone interested feel free to get in touch.
No - I think they are older model judging by logo in the shoe and on the bags, but really almost like brand new. Only wish they fit me! Bought as 11C (marked in hand written figures in shoe) presumed UK size however they are more like US 11D in every way. Beautiful leather and construction, just superb, and I'm comparing to John Lobb, Edward Green etc