or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Got my update too, and a refund as he couldn't locate several pairs I ordered 😨 Some kind of inventory glitch apparently. Oh well at least I know .......nThanks, Nick
I agree I find the Hannover exceptionally good looking and comfortable boot,ticks all boxes for me
A plush pair of fine cashmere cotton burgundy pants made inFrance for Holland and Holland London Composition 90% cotton 10% cashmere, beautiful lining and insignia buttons etc Classic English style fine quality brand new never worn but no tags Retail on Holland and Holland trousers starts at £225 and that's for just cotton Medium cut medium rise not baggy not slim I can email better photos if you are interested - can't see how to add more photos on edit menu? Postage is...
a great alternative to Tetburys etc, dark suede with Dainite soles Capital last fits like US 11.5 M Literally worn less than 5 times can't remember but condition is excellent just a little nick at top of seam of one shoe isn't really a problem but just stating it to be accurate Postage is extra will post worldwide sent from Australia, I will help make sure you don't get hit with customs.
I got Nicks email today too and he also replied promptly to my query as well No rush at this end, and very understandable delay if he has 1,000 pair to send out!
No word here yet either
Did I miss something? Can't see aNy sale on herringbone website .....ls it in store only?
And the other order some Lucca summer suedes, lightweight great colors
I got the email from Nick, also, and I had done 2.seperate orders a couple of days apart. Trusting that they will not combine the 2 orders or I may be hit with big customs charge GST and all 😱. That's why I did seperate orders as we are exempt GST if under a certain value..... Got a Paul Smith grey suede Willoughby and a Chambord
IMHO this model looks amazing just as it is, is it rtw or mto?