or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Not sure if it's generally true but my William 11 shoes which have unusually no toe cap but still called william 11 do fit on the large side and a bit looser at heel but work beautifully with thick socks. Mine are 10.5 and compared to my JL single monks on 8000 last 11 E the Williams are very generous size. Could never wear thick socks with them! And the heels much tighter.
Just fwiw the shoes in previous post are some years old and they are not even premium model but have worn very well, still look great. One thing I wonder is about the different levels of AS, I know there is exclusive etc, but how can you tell which is which? I know some have size and last in a little oval inlay like Edward Green. I have one other pair of AS that has regular printed size on the inside wall and these in the previous photos above have hand written size and...
Well, I do have a pair here on 109 but I don't know if I am high or low instep, have no idea on how to tell! But I have a question in case anyone can answer These are Aldwych on 109 last which is handwritten inside shoes My question is just because I am going to list them on B and S can anyone tell me are these double leather soles or HAF?
Btw has no tags but I bought it unworn and I have never worn it as I need slightly longer sleeve. Modern cut, amazing quality, light - medium weight fine wool fabric
Corneliani 52 8 R wool Made in Italy Partial lining lots of zips great traveller Wish it was my size.... color olive tones with dark navy flecks Shoulder 19 Sleeve 25 pit to pit 22 boc 31 Great soft wool texture and unlined comfort garment But looks elegant and cool for versatile wear situations Very good condition barely worn Will be posted fromSydney Australia Will quote as cheap as possible Reasonable offers welcome always
Avi Rossini wool 56R Super nice quality wish it fit me.... Shoulder19 sleeve26 pit 2 pit 23 length 30 Price includes worldwide postage fromSydney Australia Beautiful quality lots of hand stitching evident beautiful fabric and cut 2 vents Rare and high quality piece from Old Bond St London store $150
Just tried on at home but I am a bit too fat so have never worn them and letting them go. They are really Superb quality heavy grade soft linen hangs beautifully looks like best Irish linen to me but it says made in China Size is true as marked and never altered, in effect these are brand new but I lost the tags Photos look a bit yellowish bit it's really golden brown and dark brown herringbone pattern Questions welcome I will post worldwide at cheapest possible cost from...
Fantastic qualityAnd style it's lamb leather soft and smooth as as baby' butt Measures to around 44 L generous size, great cut plenty of good pockets inside and out. I wouldn't sell but I have so many jackets and it's rarely cold here where I live right now Postage will be from Sydney Australia will do at cheapest possible cost, just request a quote 😀
Thanks I sent them off to buyer but in unlikely event he is isn't happy with them I will let you know Cheers
Sold on eBay thanks for your interest