or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Rare neck tie bargains Arnys Paris, Leonard Paris, Kenzo Paris and Zegna Low bids ending soon http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rhumba1210/m.html?item=111260973244&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Gorgeous Etro slim fitting 44 (17.5) cotton shirt worn once only looks stunning on, but a bit slim fitting for me (I'm 6'3" 103 Kgs!) $49> $45 > $39shipped worldwide from Australia
Thanks - I see the outer sole is on the short side but guessing the toe area is generous inside so wondering what does the inner sole measure at?
Amazing quality as expected of this maker...... nice casual semi lined denim like color cotton looks like superb hand sewn construction very good used condition Shipping worldwide from Australia (included in price) Reasonable offers welcome, but please realise postage to USA etc will cost me around $40. Clearing closets too many clothes here - reluctant sale!
Is marked size 10.5 or looks like 9 on photo?
How is the fit of the Vass compared to the Carminas you had listed 10.5 UK?
Do these come in us or uk size markings?
Just fwiw I visited Justin the shoe snob one day in London with a pair of slate oxfords Cheaney Imperials - bought fir a song at TK Maxx (!) - he was pleasantly surprised by the quality and likened the leather especially to EG, they are certainly comparable to EG I have. anyway he recommended using blue polish for these shoes.pI haven't tried it yet as they still look great some time after he did his polish job on them.
Just noticed this EG thread reached page 202 - at last ... Haha