or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

ASPESI XL 100% Cashmere outer + thermal lining Made in Italy Runs a little close fitting due to lining Perfect lightweight warm luxe casual blazer style jacket Shoulder 20.5 sleeve 26 pit to pit 23 length 30.5 Posting from Australia ask for my best quote, I'll make it easy 😉
BELVEST pure Cashmere 44 8 L (US size) Made in Italy Superb luxe navy jacket Shoulder 19.5 sleeve 26.5 pit to pit 23 boc 32 Posting from Australia ask me for best quote
How do you guys get the list of seconds inventory from the LOBB shop and EG?!
+1 it's real Armani I have a couple shirts look very similar label
Just checking is the AFPOS10 deal now finished? I tried applying it to an order but it was rejected..... Thanks!
A really nice pair of AS shoes in 109 last fit true to size US 12D IMO In excellent condition light wear only Handwritten info in shoes and the quality seems better than most basic AS anyway very good looking comfortable shoes, compare well to CJ bench grade etc Thick leather soles not sure if these are HAF or double leather? but very lightly used and heaps of wear left in these very solid, staple shoes Ask for a postage quote wherever you are and I will do my best to do...
Yes I think that's right - anyway he did my Topys a neater job and at half price of Brices or Coombes, and more pleasant service.
Bruce's and Coombes as bad as each other. Expensive, surly service, very limited ability for anything but the most basic stuff. They charge like $50 just to glue on Topys. There's a guy in Parramatta in an arcade near the railway line and town hall who does better work and more like half the price of those Sydney shops. Not sure if he does sunken Taps but I reckon if you got some he would do it....
FWIW the other John LOBB rubber soles which are like Ridgeway kind of style are IMO equal to the best soles for outdoor wear - I have them on William II shoes and have worn them heavily - very comfortable under foot more so than Dainite and better traction in wet or rough conditions and have barely shown any signs of heavy wear. I haven't had their Dainite equivalent but lots of regular Dainite shoes and boots to compare with. JL are tops for me.
Yes, I recall trying on some shoes at CJ Burlington Arcade London and noticed this to be true and the assistant agreed that Handgrade generally are a little less tight. I found that I could fit into 10.5 E in handgrade models but some BG were a bit too tight. Maybe not 1/2 a size in it though? In most shoes I am closer to 10.75 I think.....FWIW