or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Yes, I've wondered about it too, I list stuff on B&S from time to time and often buyers are OS, not so many potential buyers here but perhaps if it were more convenient..... Most good stuff I sell on eBay goes overseas too even with the extra postage I'm on a music site like SF too and they recently made the classifieds US or rest of world. Trouble is now that I'm in rest of world (and forced to be there) not many US buyers check listings and guess what haven't made a sale...
Not sure if you guys check eBay but .au members get 15% off $150 items. Just mentioning as I have some good shoes listed and eligible including brand new John Lobbs, used EG Dovers etc and someone 11 ish could get a very satisfactory deal !
On a similar note I have a whole lot of great shoes including LOBB CJ Edward Green etc in sizes from 10.5-11.5 UK Listed on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rhumba1210/m.html?item=121851468666&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Some listed in B&S SF But if any Aussie SF guys are interested I will do free postage and consider realistic offers
@labravajazz JOHN LOBB Chambord BNIB 11 E [IMG ALT=""]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1974877/width/350/height/700[/IMG Thanks! Glad to give big postage discount to anyone interested mentioning this great no 1 go to thread .....
Brand new in box w bags John LOBB Chambord in Meleze Buffalo Just selling because they are slightly too big, certainly a more generous last than 8000 Surely would fit US 12 medium to a little wide Fabulous shoes and though they have the R stamp I can see no fault at all. Free postage for anyone in Australia or ask for a quote to where you are and I'll do my best for you. Also I have listed a really nice barely worn pair of Churchs in similar size but wide 11G
Thanks for the thumbs up much appreciated.Glad to give 10% off if you mention razl......These are very nice looking shoes especially for Church's !And only worn a very few times as they are just a bit too wide for me being G width, and yet they don't look wide - also the grain leather is supple and looks much better than my photos show.
I feel bad about all the inventory problems for those who still haven't heard back as well as for myself missing out on 4 pairs - but I must say the 2 pairs I did get were totally pristine condition which I didn't necessarily expect at that kind of markdown.
Church's Burton 11 G UK wide fitting but sleek looking for a country style shoe Only worn around 3 times in excellent condition Stunning burnished grain leather in brown and very dark highlights Great looking shoes Custom Grade in flex construction very comfortable as well as robust Posting from Australia ask me for a quote and I'll do my very best for you!
I had a tg73 and it just wasn't comfortable but MH17 is perfect and really comfortable.