or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Just checked and my mistake the onnes I had were also F 58 not 64 - sorry my bad memory!
Well it's a softly chiselled shape but on the box it just says Armoury, so I'm not sure. It's only the second Carmina pair I have had and they are really impressive but I can only say they are more like an Edward Green 11/11.5 which is just a bit too snug for me. Definitely snugger than the CJ 11e I have listed which are a little bit too generous for me - I think they are 337 If anyone else knows about Carmina lasts maybe they can comment? Thanks!
Apologies but the photo upload failed and I had to redo the listing:embar:
A beautiful pair of CJ handgrade suede lace ups in excellent condition If you can find a pair of these at a CJ shop it will be £520+ These are made for Kilgour and as seen they are handgrade Stanley UK 11 E would be closer to US 12D Very lightly worn and great style kind of like a shoe version of Tetbury Price includes postage inAustralia or worldwide at extra cost
For Sale: CARMINA BNIB single monks suede 11 UK Armoury luxe! Retail $500 + Will Ship To: Anywhere Edit Details | Bump in 6 days 23 hours | Close Listing Next Prev No photos found. A gorgeous pair of Carmina Mallorca single monks in a great soft brown Mocha luxurious suede Marked size 11 UK these run a little slender compared to same size CJ handgrade etc Quality possibly a little above CJ handgrade IMHO My price less that half and include bags and box as new I'do love...
A gorgeous pair of Carmina Mallorca single monks in a great soft brown Mocha luxurious suede Marked size 11 UK these run a little slender compared to same size CJ handgrade etc Quality possibly a little above CJ handgrade IMHO My price less that half and include bags and box as new I'do love to keep them but they are a little too narrow for me. Price includes postage in Australia or added at cost for worldwide.
A great looking xl RL Polo Barbour style quilted long jacket perfect for fall/winter months very warm comfortable and stylish with suede detail. I've seen similar listing upwards of $400 Barely ever worn as I have so many coats and it's hardly ever cold here in Sydney these days. Price is $120 plus postage cost. Or best reasonable offer
Edward Green SILVERSTONE are now SOLD thanks
HESCHUNG ARE SOLD Make offers for the other pairs if you like or check my eBay listings