or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Just a heads for this item, as I have the same jacket myself and its a really terrific quality and style, cost over $500 here in Australia, one of the nicest jackets I have ever worn, even compared with much higher end makes! Looks sleek and has all the design elements that really work, and beautiful practical Merino fabric. Icebreaker stuff seems never mentioned on SF - underrated brand IMO This a bargain!
Thanks for kind comments, offering first to SF buyers, plenty of interest there and the price is right, contact me for my best postage deal for you wherever you are 😉 - if not next stop Evil Bay!
Perfect Brand New in Box with Bags Carmina Mallorca Jodhpurs boots Marron Brown calf leather Forest Last 11 UK 865 GOMA part Rubber sole Beautiful Boots Exactly same pair is Listed: €450 direct from Spain plus postage My price is $249 plus postage from Australia, I'll send anywhere at cheapest cost for airmail post Usual delivery in 7-10 days Great deal brand new at less than half price
Nice staple navy blazer by MAGEE in 46R MAGEE renowned Irish makers Medium heavy weight woollen twill in very good condition barely ever worn A very good looking trad blazer British quality and style classic Metal buttons (even has the spares in pocket) Side vents at back Questions or reasonabl offers welcome This will be posted from Australia as cheap as possible I don't think you'll find better any where near this price !
Thanks - is right or left bigger or both the same?
Oh in case measurements help 40 waist 12 rise inner leg unfinished at least 38 and width at hem 7.5
Had a request for measurements approximate measurements in inches waist 38 inner leg 37.5 front rise 12 width at hem 8
Brand new with tags ETRO flat front pants in fine wool Plaid pattern, lined size marked 54 seems true to size 38 Unfinished hems Rare expensive stylish cool Postage free in Australia or $15 worldwide Check also my listing for great pair of INCOTEX fine wool in 40 waist
Nice shoes yes, since they are bespoke is the measurement the exactly the same for left and right? And any chance of getting the inner sole length? Cheers!
Thanks for the info - I loved them too but they didn't quite fit. Anyway they just sold, but God it's tough to sell anything on here had to go to evil bay