or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

I bI can confirm that there were good models there in odd sizes from £290 last time I went (last year I think).The odd ball models were less - as little as £120 or so
Just a question for EG experts - i see a pair of EG suede Gibsons with kind of micro sole I guess it is. I like the shoes but the number inside handwritten says 11.5 D 203 The insole is the upper case EG logo Any possible explanation for 203 figure?
Thanks well its on ebay and I particularly like the look of them and I'm a 10.5/11 in most English shoes http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Foster-Son-Brown-Tan-Leather-Shoes-Size-11-F-Slip-On-Vintage-/201076920913?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2ed11e5251
WellI don't know the answer but I have a relevant question. I've seen a similar pair with chisel toe and same elastic at instep bearing the numbers 59/88 are these Fosters last numbers?Also bears the title Ipeland or is it Ireland?And size 11FAny ideas?
How is the size and fit of these models?
GreAt seller - saving my pennies for these myself, but in the meantime let me say he is a very good SF guy - I highly recommend him
Would you mind makingmamgeneral comparison of fit compared to other lasts and brands etc? Thanks!
At the risk of being a pain, how did you find the fit of these compared to other sizes and lasts? Cheers!
Size?!
Sorry to say but you obviously have never seen Cheaney Imperials if you think Andrew Lock's shoes are rebadged Imperials. If you are so certain of your assertions show us some pictures or some facts to support what you say. Hard to understand all this ill feeling - with nothing to back it up, and nothing of substance to contribute at all.