or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

So sorry to hear you are STILL waiting! I guess at the prices we got on these one can't expect instant service but now mostly the orders Sesto have eventually arrived. When he delivers its great service, hope you'll be next 😉
My remaining four pairs have arrived within a few days of Nick notifying me. Perfect condition perfectly packed. Took a while but was a terrific bargain and hats off to Nick!
BRIONI Moena 54 really nice pants Waist 37 with a couple of inches extra possible inner leg about 33 at max Great looking trousers very expensive Virgin wool 77% silk 23% Lightly worn still look very cool Lining a bit yellowed as seen probably because it's cotton? - see photos Rare bargain at $95 > $85 Postpaid by me within Australia Or add $15 for anywhere else postpaid airmail from Sydney, Australia
Hi could you add the number for sleeve length please? Thanks!
I just got same width it's fine fits great just feels more flexible than calf in same size
I also had contact from Nick following my first shipment and he has found the ones that were missing at the time, so he can send them this week. I know I felt a bit concerned re the delays and lost items but can confirm he comes through!
Anyone interested I can get these mint condition boots and send to you from Australia privately as used shoes. Haven't got pictures but they are new in box, just tried at home If you are interested do get in touch ASAP I'll do postage for $50 which is about lowest possible Size 9 G = 10D USA Not my shoes just helping someone else to sell If they were my size I'd buy them!
Yes, I've wondered about it too, I list stuff on B&S from time to time and often buyers are OS, not so many potential buyers here but perhaps if it were more convenient..... Most good stuff I sell on eBay goes overseas too even with the extra postage I'm on a music site like SF too and they recently made the classifieds US or rest of world. Trouble is now that I'm in rest of world (and forced to be there) not many US buyers check listings and guess what haven't made a sale...
Not sure if you guys check eBay but .au members get 15% off $150 items. Just mentioning as I have some good shoes listed and eligible including brand new John Lobbs, used EG Dovers etc and someone 11 ish could get a very satisfactory deal !
On a similar note I have a whole lot of great shoes including LOBB CJ Edward Green etc in sizes from 10.5-11.5 UK Listed on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rhumba1210/m.html?item=121851468666&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Some listed in B&S SF But if any Aussie SF guys are interested I will do free postage and consider realistic offers