or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Thanks - the only AS shoes I have are thin red line monks presumably 99 last and they fit well slightly on the large side. Not sure re instep etc but these ones I have seem to have less creasing wherethe foot bends than CJ for example so maybe this last is better for me? Measuring my foot its around 29 cm and 11 across.
Just wondered how is the fit on these? I fit 10.5 or 11 on most CJ lasts and 11 in EGThanks! They look great
Just wondered did Barneys sell them as UK 11 / US 12, whereas the box actually says 11.5UK/12 US My point is that their advertised size marking is out by 1/2 size! Great boots Heschung though, they don't get much love on SF I think ......
Only thing to worry about is the size as Barneys say UK 11 US 12 - i bought Manioc Heschung a few weeks back also at great reduction and the box says UK11.5 US12 - i find the UK size is about right ie 11.5 and as such about half size too big. Same situation re the Trembles?
In answer to queries the measurements are pit to pit 23 inches shoulder to shoulder 20 inches sleeve from shoulder 26.5 inches BOC 32 inches
Sorry last post referred to this missed the quote....Wondering where these offers come from?
Great deal if its your size but where do these offers come from? They are not on the link to LP list of Leather Soul
So what size would you say these 2 pairs are? The Nordstrom i guess says 11D 202 meaning us 11? And the suede 11e 33 how does this compare ?
Yes I bought a pair of these in D uk size and it is for sure like a C US width..... Loved the shoes but couldn't quite wear them
Yes, I saw the Sydney Henry Bucks shop had the sale going today as well.