or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Only thing to worry about is the size as Barneys say UK 11 US 12 - i bought Manioc Heschung a few weeks back also at great reduction and the box says UK11.5 US12 - i find the UK size is about right ie 11.5 and as such about half size too big. Same situation re the Trembles?
In answer to queries the measurements are pit to pit 23 inches shoulder to shoulder 20 inches sleeve from shoulder 26.5 inches BOC 32 inches
Sorry last post referred to this missed the quote....Wondering where these offers come from?
Great deal if its your size but where do these offers come from? They are not on the link to LP list of Leather Soul
So what size would you say these 2 pairs are? The Nordstrom i guess says 11D 202 meaning us 11? And the suede 11e 33 how does this compare ?
Yes I bought a pair of these in D uk size and it is for sure like a C US width..... Loved the shoes but couldn't quite wear them
Yes, I saw the Sydney Henry Bucks shop had the sale going today as well.
I think your link may be wrong ? Takes me to my ebay not yours! Are these marked size 11? Ie uk 11? Thanks
Are Lodger sizes USor UK? Thanks!
Hi - thanks fir the questions and sorry I'm not expert on tailoring terms but can certainly tell you that the sleeves are just plain with 3 buttons not working. Shoulder to end of sleeve is about 26.5 inches and from arm pit about 18 inches. I can take some more pictures if you like. By the way I had a couple of PMs re condition and postage etc. The condition is very good IMO just the slightest faded look, a little like denim I am pretty sure its not any fault but the...