or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

SOLD to a buyer in Germany
Awesome, but aren't they made to be worn?
SOLD to a Gentleman in Germany!
Now reducing price and selling without the trees. I wore once indoors and polished with Saphir, the shoes are still looking just as the photos but with slightest wear to the soles, I think they are more brand new than many shoes you'll try in a CJ showroom! they come in original bags and box I will send worldwide for $50 or $20 in Australia A fabulous pair of shoes now quite hard to obtain in size 10.5E (UK) in Chestnut antique Calf BNIB with CJ bags and trees included....
Up for sale is a really plush Barbour jacket sleek looking and well fitted with luxury lining and plenty of useful pockets great for Fall to Winter very warm and padded. These retail in UK at around £325 and this appears virtually unworn and has tags, its hard to photograph suede jacket but I will give it a try if anyone's interested. My price includes world wide postage the approximate measurements are : Pit to pit 24 inches Sleeves 26.5 inches Bottom,of collar to hem 34...
A pair of velvet slippers with satin quilted lining only the sole looks a bit worn the insides are absolutely pristine. These are available only by special order and cost £135 from S & H direct. If you fit 9.5 UK you can have these for $125 including world wide postage. NB there is a W written on which I guess means wide fitting though they appear very sleek indeed!
Thanks for the clarification - Yes I agree these are not the handgrade, and as you say not 337 but from memory, when I bought them from Crockett and Jones shop they referred to them as Seymour, the box doesn't list the name.
These are a rare pair of Seymour double monks in last 348 and beige antique calf New in box with bags only slight signs of trying on at home Sought after model in rare colour apparently - Marked SUBS but hard to see why Size 10.5 E (UK) price is plus postage from Australia
Not my size sorry to say but can you tell me are these the same or similar to CJ model Kempton? I once tried a pair in 10.5 and should have bought them, they were a perfect fit - when I went back another time they had been deleted. If anyone wants to sell a pair let me know!