or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Not sure if these can still be found but I bought a real shearling jacket from TweedyDon on SF and its by HUC of Sweden. REALLY warm and fabulous feeling of that substantial soft strong sheep skin and looks great too. Haven't seen better and I have seen quite a few in the UK.....
Hello just wondering do you have the size details for these? Thanks!
Very sorry I must have missed that - will check msg and get back asap Cheers!
No further discounts in store or at St Botolphs sale site (where btw the sneering attitude of the staff put us off so much that we had to leave) !I have several HK shirts but the attitude of this guy was inexcusable
These are a great shoe which I compare with Edward Green / RLPL Eden, and Cleverley of similar style both of which I have. Its my favourite for casual to formal style and comfort anf fab for travelling too. Unfortunately I chose the wrong size due to a previous pair of Grenson for PS whichi got in US12D and was a bit too big. So figuring on that i ordred this one in 11.5D and its too small so if anyone's interested let me know. I will be listing these black Wolfsons and...
Actually the 2nds at CJ Burlington and Jermyn, were 310Pounds but that was for handgrade, they had some perfects at 330 for handgrades as well. Some of the 2nds were around 200 , so yes a bit more than the factory shop (which rarely has handgrade). Also at EG most were 440 with some of the more expensive boots etc a bit higher. Not bad selection but of course you gotta be lucky to save 200 Quid on perfect stock!
They look great! Tell us the details? The size the deal etc!
Actually I bought a pair of these as 2nds at the Edward Green factory a couple of weeks ago and they are labelled Edward Green but the model number on the EG box is EDEN. They are superb quality ( I can't find the fault at all) and in the 888 last are very snugly comfortable. I got 11/11.5D when I usually take somewhere between 10.5-11UK or 11.5-12D US so thats probably why they are a little snug and not sure if they will work for me so just trying them on at home right...
Any SCope for lengthening leg at hem?
Re the 40s do you have measurements? the label says 42 so it seems. Thanks!