or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Quote: Originally Posted by jon5986 I think for the price point the standard RTW makes for a good purchase. I have both C&J and Cleverley and there is a difference (both in the last and quality of construction). Others in this forum have agreed in previous discussions about this topic, that have both shoes. I think the AC line is alot better than their standard range, but then one does get what you pay for. There are those who say the...
Also these - same in brown calf
Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien For most contracts C&J usually finish the shoes to between bench grade and hand grade standard in my experience. Not sure if this has been mentioned but I have some nice Kilgour shoes by CJ and they are definitely handgrade, not somewhere in between. Example is these which are exactly the handgrade model Stanley in black suede - you can see all the handgrade features
Here is a nice pair of CJ black suede Chelsea boots 11E. I usually take UK11 or US12 but I find these run slightly small - hence they are only very lightly worn as they always felt a little tight. Probably would suit a US11.5 or even 11 IMO. Asking $200 > $180 plus postage from Australia at real cost. Also check my ebay listings - Edward Green, Crockett Jones, mabitex, Lidfort SOLD, Jil Sander SOLDetchttp://shop.ebay.com.au/rhumba1210/m...id=p4340.l2562
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon Wanted to post this to prevent anyone being scammed. a zero feedback seller is selling some EG Chelsea boots here These are *my* photos and my boots were a UK 8 so these are definitely not the same pair. Just a heads up as I'm sure these might generate some bids. Have reported to eBay Seems to have been taken down off eBay now
Quote: Originally Posted by blahman What are the prices like? And are smaller (more likely smallest ) sizes available? Being the cheapskate I am, I need me some bargains to entice me to buy anything. No friggin wonder my wardrobe is growing so slowly. I got some trousers there which are identical to incotex at $60.
Dropping price - Great shoes at a bargain price - very cool look and excellent quality top class italian shoes.
+1
I have a great pair of LIDFORT shoes made for Barneys in size UK 11 in really good condition, very light wear only. They fit true to size IMHO at UK11 US 12 medium. Very fine quality and superb elegant look, not sure what they retail for but these are really nice comfortable shoes, made in Italy. Asking $150> $140 plus Postage from Australia at real cost.
Surely these must be US 11.5? When you say they are too big for you, what size do you normally fit?