or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Here is a nice pair of CJ black suede Chelsea boots 11E. I usually take UK11 or US12 but I find these run slightly small - hence they are only very lightly worn as they always felt a little tight. Probably would suit a US11.5 or even 11 IMO. Asking $200 > $180 plus postage from Australia at real cost. Also check my ebay listings - Edward Green, Crockett Jones, mabitex, Lidfort SOLD, Jil Sander SOLDetchttp://shop.ebay.com.au/rhumba1210/m...id=p4340.l2562
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon Wanted to post this to prevent anyone being scammed. a zero feedback seller is selling some EG Chelsea boots here These are *my* photos and my boots were a UK 8 so these are definitely not the same pair. Just a heads up as I'm sure these might generate some bids. Have reported to eBay Seems to have been taken down off eBay now
Quote: Originally Posted by blahman What are the prices like? And are smaller (more likely smallest ) sizes available? Being the cheapskate I am, I need me some bargains to entice me to buy anything. No friggin wonder my wardrobe is growing so slowly. I got some trousers there which are identical to incotex at $60.
Dropping price - Great shoes at a bargain price - very cool look and excellent quality top class italian shoes.
+1
I have a great pair of LIDFORT shoes made for Barneys in size UK 11 in really good condition, very light wear only. They fit true to size IMHO at UK11 US 12 medium. Very fine quality and superb elegant look, not sure what they retail for but these are really nice comfortable shoes, made in Italy. Asking $150> $140 plus Postage from Australia at real cost.
Surely these must be US 11.5? When you say they are too big for you, what size do you normally fit?
- A question I do have however is - does anyone on here have both Loake's and C&J's in their shoe collection? I am looking to buy my first pair of C&Js and want to get the sizing just right.[/quote] Yes I do - and can say pretty confidently the sizing is very similar between Loake and CJ, depending of course on comparing similar shape and style.
BARGAIN priced EBay listings some ending soon Shoes and boots US 11.5 or 12 - UK 10.5 -11 Crockett Jones / Ralph Lauren , Edward Green, R M Williams, condition very good - excellent and RMW factory refurbished. Mabitex Euro 52 = 34-36W Check them out plus more coming..... http://shop.ebay.com.au/rhumba1210/m...id=p4340.l2562
JOHN LOBBS SOLD EDWARD GREEN SILVERSTONE BOOTS gone to Ebay