or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

CHEANEY for Herring size 10F UK true to size - suit 11US beautiful burnished brown as new just worn once so I am told. These are really top shelf Cheaney seem better than Church's to me, more like good CJ IMO. This model Macdonald featured with lots of photos exactly same model and color in www.selectism.comhttp://www.selectism.com/news/2011/0...wholecut-shoe/ Retail 245 Pounds - asking $220 posted anywhere worldwide Measurements outer length approx 12 5/8 inches width 4...
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm I own a pair of these: Dark brown Kudu suede derbies - win. FWIW do you concur with size advice of the st crispins? I often fit 10.5 uk in other brands eg churchs CJ EG etc but equally often need 11. Very impressed by these shoes and wish they could fit me esp kudu etc
Oh thanks, thats great - he was the one I was told about a while back and promptly lost the address so could not find him, so will go in asap. Cheers
+ 1 more looking for same for my old Longines Flagship auto
Fabulous shoes and so tempting - like you I am 10.5 - 11 UK and :-( looks like these would be just about 1/2 size too small for me.....
Pm sent on CJs +
BUMP FOR PRICE DROPPED BY $50 off. CJ hand grades retail well over $600 so a lightly used pair at $250 or reasonable offer is a good deal.
Xl Or Xxl?
A very lightly worn pair of UK 11 E CJ model Stanley (Handgrade) made for Kilgour of Savile Row, brown calf on 358 Last. A great looking stylish and comfortable shoe from Crockett and Jones high end line and worn only about 10-12 times at most so will suit someone looking for near new at a low price. Retail well over $600 so asking $300 plus postage at real cost Reduced price now $250 and happy to give a discount on post and packing
Quote: Originally Posted by mikecch Semi-dress concept; dress boots for blokes who are used to wearing work boots everyday. Maybe yes, but also I notice in Australia or in Sydney at least for sure many professionals eg lawyers politicians et al wear RMW with suits - perhaps it's a kind of national dress here or perhaps also because they are about the only good quality shoes generally sold at retail here. As we know best English shoes etc are...