or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Pics would be great!
Well, listing says you'll ship anywhere but on ebay i can't bid because you exclude australia Missed my bid!
Great idea! As for me, I'm on small side of 12D and got some of my best shoes ever from SF peeps who either had 11.5 that were a touch big or 12D that were too firm. Kind of a 12 D ish focus group.... Works for me, I'll find something to list .... Cheers
I agree!
Yes' and in other words it helps if you've seen EG and CJ shoes as they look quite different and in particular as mentioned the manufacturer labelling on the inner side of shoe is fairly obviously consistent with CJ and not EG
SOLD to a buyer in Germany
+1
Awesome, but aren't they made to be worn?
SOLD to a Gentleman in Germany!
Now reducing price and selling without the trees. I wore once indoors and polished with Saphir, the shoes are still looking just as the photos but with slightest wear to the soles, I think they are more brand new than many shoes you'll try in a CJ showroom! they come in original bags and box I will send worldwide for $50 or $20 in Australia A fabulous pair of shoes now quite hard to obtain in size 10.5E (UK) in Chestnut antique Calf BNIB with CJ bags and trees included....