or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

I had a tg73 and it just wasn't comfortable but MH17 is perfect and really comfortable.
Thanks! What I can say is that when he does send it the package should arrive very quickly ...l mine was like 3 days I think....
Chambord Meleze Buffalo 11 E
Yes he did and it was very quick from UK to Australia
My parcel from Nick arrived today beautifully packed and fabulous shoes, Chambord and Willoughby. Me leave buffalo and grey suede amazing colour.... Photos to come Only wish the Luccas were there too 😨
Although based on my experience of only getting 2 out of 6 ordered you may not have got them anyway - the 4 that couldn't be located were all PS JL models
These are well work but still on original sole. Uppers and inner sole very good. Check photos ask questions Classic loafers too brand vintage vibe. Did you know this design comes from1950?! Postage from Australia ask me for a quote to you anywhere worldwide I'll do my very best
Measurements 13 inches outer sole and 4.75 across at widest point
I agree Nick seems good to deal with, and understand there will be a glitch here and there being beyond his control, but you must admit that 4 missing pairs out if 6 is a bit much! Especially when they are still showing available on the website n same sizes.