or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Well, i PM d doing my best to buy but no reply as yet .... Standing by
Sounds very good and compare to Church's at £90 + just to resole similar pair 3 years old took several weeks and we returned with cracked uppers around the edge of one shoe where they had resoled , no ther refurbishment done, so they were returned with new soles but in seriously worse condition than when I dropped them in. They claim it was already damaged whethey received it but they absolutely were not, and less than 3 years since new looked after with trees. Buyer...
I also sized down 1/2 size for 240 last
Dunhill, Cordings, Crockett Jones, Prada, Boss, Henry Bucks, Reda, Ralph Lauren, Low low prices especially for Aussies http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rhumba1210/m.html?item=110976976809&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
With nearly 1/2 million views of the RMW thread you 2 may be a minority
I've had a couple of pairs of OS shoes - very comfortable actually and comparable size as CJ, Church's, Loake etc A size 11 OS will be very similar to CJ 11E or Church's 11F etc
II've been last year to this sale and there were indeed racks of odd pairs of various style at very cheap prices but the rest of the area was more current stock at around 20-40% as I recall, the cheaper end of these being seconds but only very slight faults. The really cheap £100-200 pairs were likely seconds or oddball pairs etc. Maybe these were the ones this spiv advertises as "super rare"?!
I think when i started this thread i couldn't find the £ sign and wrote Pounds instead - I was in the UK and the pricing othe site I saw was in £ BPS. didn'texpect to be accused of being fat or of being a stooge for the Co!It was just an honest question to see if anyone had used this service - seemed too cheap to be quality but where else can one find bespoke or mto for these prices?Still nothing tangible to see except some positive hearsay.
Thanks for that do they run slightly large? Compared to say CJ 10.5 E uk or similar?
One after another by lovemontra and others still there taking up whole pages, with repeated threads, one would expect moderators to ban these and take them off.......