or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Yes I own some Edward Green Want details?
Just in case anyone interested I have listed a really nice dark blue leather belt 34-36 (90) made in Italy Fabrizio Mancini never worn, great deal cost over £90 on ebay $49 Church's Pembrey suede loafers very good UK11 $99 Zegna loafers very cheap may consider doing deals for SF members especially Aussies! more coming http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rhumba1210/m.html?item=111009074926&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
Hmmmm thanks for the info. They may be ok or maybe a bit big. JL 11.5 uk would betoo big for me. I have JL 8000 last and 11e is perfect ut some william11 more outdoor shoes and 10.5 is perfecti think they run big though. Perhaps and inner sole measurement would clarify a little? I like these for casual wear but no use buying if they too big! Maybe i can find some info re weston sizing also All best, david
Cashmere socks that is , not sure what happened to the quote and reply function.,Does it not work on the ipad version?
I'd get some too if only wingtip shipped outside USA. Can't be that hard in this day and age.....
Whatever - IMO Michel's more helpful and very honest. Seeing that same owners of the other shops maybe explains the really limited range of product available. I once tried to get some dainite or ridgeway soles - Brices and Coombes never heard of either, applying Topy is the about the only option! The other day I went to both stores to get a pair of light brown laces. Same reply at both stores "we got black or brown". Went to DJs same answer. I pointed out how many pairs of...
The item was sen
Here iAustralia I had problems. Sold a few items oeBay and had to ship some to USA - a pair of shoes I posted to a buyer Decemebr 3 and he was complaing 10 days later it hadn't arrived. Gave hitheminfo as I sent via Registered signed for mail at extra (my) expense. Only info showing was that it had gone to USA - he complained and lodged where is my item? Paypal asked me for proof of postage. I scanned it showing date addressee etc on the receipt all stamped with reg no...
John Lobb $99 or BIN $149 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110993865648?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_959wt_922
Any ideas on AS sizing in general compared to say CJ or Lobb? I usually fit 10.5E CJ or 11E John Lobb depending on last.