or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Grenson have so many grades its hard to generalise on quality. Try any made for Paul Stuart - Stuart's Choice Grensons and you won't be comparing to Loake! I have some Chukkas that compare very favourably with Edward Green that I also have And Chelseas that fit like a glove, great last, really good leather and finish, seem to me more like CJ handgrade than 1880s ..... FWIW
Church's Ryder originals NOS 10 Cheaney Blue Suede Chukkas 10.5 exc Shipton Heneage Chelsea worn once 11 and more including A.P.C. http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rhumba1210/m.html?item=111081260533&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
On ebay along with Cheaney Blue Suede Chukka 10.5, Shipton Heneage Chelsea Boots 11, etc http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111082834795?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
methinks
Leaves a bad feeling meth
Hi would you prefer to sell at price including AU postage on SF direct ? i just need them posted to me at nsw 2773 I can paypal you straight away Cheers, David
I bought a pair of Cheaney Imperials recently and also surprised by the quality, particularly the leather _ they are not disgraced by comparison with Edward Green, John Lobb etc And yes retail is £395 or $600
Actually i just called in today and had a couple of pairs given the basic shine. What a refreshingly sincere and knowledgeable man is Justin. Very generous with his hints for doing your own shoe polishing and passionate about good shoes. He lifted the look of my bargain priced Cheaney Imperials remarkably. I'd show some pics but only have bad iPhone with me to take the photos.....
Well I checked at TK Maxx Hammersmith (London) and indeed a few pairs of Cheaney Imperials Ended up getting a pair Beaulieu in grey they look great and fit perfectly in uk 11F. £149 Alsosaw some really nice Santoni Fatte a Mano for even less ,but not my size.
This T K MAXX IN UK I believe - they often have some good deals