or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Nice site but the small sizings, similar to Japanese outlets will be a limitation for selling outside the area.
Yes, too good to be true, sold out!
Measurements would help! These Miyake items vary wildly
Thanks MOL my bad.
Are these bespoke? just wondering about the size since there is confusion there? Also looks like seller only does UK sales. but they look great don't they....
Yes I own some Edward Green Want details?
Just in case anyone interested I have listed a really nice dark blue leather belt 34-36 (90) made in Italy Fabrizio Mancini never worn, great deal cost over £90 on ebay $49 Church's Pembrey suede loafers very good UK11 $99 Zegna loafers very cheap may consider doing deals for SF members especially Aussies! more coming http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rhumba1210/m.html?item=111009074926&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
Hmmmm thanks for the info. They may be ok or maybe a bit big. JL 11.5 uk would betoo big for me. I have JL 8000 last and 11e is perfect ut some william11 more outdoor shoes and 10.5 is perfecti think they run big though. Perhaps and inner sole measurement would clarify a little? I like these for casual wear but no use buying if they too big! Maybe i can find some info re weston sizing also All best, david
Cashmere socks that is , not sure what happened to the quote and reply function.,Does it not work on the ipad version?
I'd get some too if only wingtip shipped outside USA. Can't be that hard in this day and age.....