or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Re the suede brush etc where someone recommended Saphir via Pediware - you can shop local and get these at Double Monk - I went there yesterday while in Melbourne but dammit they were closed whole weekend for AFL Final. Who would expect footy closes a business like this? And they don't open on Mondays so no go for me.
Different topic - does anyone have tips for fitting of 100 last eg Bamford? I fit well in most EG 11/11.5 but my instep is a bit high
Gaziano & Girling Mitchell 11E UK in excellent condition lightly worn and Topy rubber added - a wee bit tight on me sorry to say, very beautiful pair on TG73 last Price is plus postage from Australia - I'll organise a good deal for SF guys....
A nice pair of staple brown suede monks by Alfred Sargent for Thin Red Line Co in UK. UK size 11 F medium fit the same as CJ etc - very cool red lining and just normal wear no faults and lightly worn only so heaps of solid wear left in these. Nice fine gold shaded buckle makes these a classy and classic pair. Price is plus postage from Australia, feel free to ask me anything or make a reasonable offer
A classic dark brown suede loafer appears to be high level Sargent with closed channelled sole etc last 99 and similar style as Crockett Jones rare handgrade, Kempton. Size is 11.5 true to size I would say and lightly worn only so very good condition. Price is plus shipping from Australia. Though this is a big reduction of retail price and in great condition, do feel free to make a reasonable offer......
Are these 11.5/12 or 11/11.5?
Euro or us size 44-46? maybe meaurements would help anyway
A really nice and rare pair of C & J loafers in excellent condition very light wear Lovely ageing patina size 9.5 E UK size Will send anywhere posting from Australia - ask me for a quote to wherever If you wish to check my feedback i am on ebay rhumba1210 Have just done a few sales on SF and offering these at a good price in case anyone here is interested....
Its just old English slang for Pounds, same as bucks for Dollars - it was always called quid here in Australia back in the day when we had pounds as well....
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Gaziano-and-Girling-Mayfair-Double-Monk-Shoes-UK-8-5-Vintage-Oak-Calf-MH71-/271244978105?pt=AU_Men_Shoes&hash=item3f2775e7b9&_uhb=1 a good BIN for someone to grab