or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

For sale a rare and perfect pair of JM Weston shoes. These have all the storm features in super soft leather - amazing for a rainy day. Just wish they were a 1/2 size bigger - I would never be selling them! Superb quality and I compare to best John Lobb and Edward Green Size is marked as 11C which I thought would be like US 12D but actually its like US 11D IMO Looks like older design but in immaculate condition and the leather is just beautiful the style is like ghillie -...
Looking good AP!!
Well, that sounds hard to beat! Would love to know what they have there?
Yes, great shoes and rare I guess - wish they were just a 1/2 size bigger.... I'll list in marketplace soon - in meantime anyone interested feel free to get in touch.
No - I think they are older model judging by logo in the shoe and on the bags, but really almost like brand new. Only wish they fit me! Bought as 11C (marked in hand written figures in shoe) presumed UK size however they are more like US 11D in every way. Beautiful leather and construction, just superb, and I'm comparing to John Lobb, Edward Green etc
[IMG
Actually i lookd for the number inside aside from 11C and I see the numbers 554-68 Inner sole is barely over 11 inches Maybe its an old model - seller didn't know model name - anyway they are in mint condition fwiw. Any suggestions?!
Thanks for that, actually i may have been a little vague about the decription as I am no expert at all, but these are plain toe storm welted which is what I meant by Norwegian anyway not split toe, and they have leather tabs for the laces as in Ghillie style or such, I guess. I'll poste some photos just for interest when I get a chance. As you say the sizing is tricky! Whereas some other opinion was that they run large in general. Is it the styleo r last that differs which...
Re sizing of J M Weston I recently bought on ebay a pair of Norwegian welt ptb in 11 C which I believed would be bigger than US 11 - I usually fit 11.5-12 D USA size or 10.5-11 UK - they are fabulous quality and I love them compared to JL EG Cj et al but the size is barely a US 11 IMO - size is hand written inside 11 C and the leather is amazing nice brown calf with super soft bellows at lace - Ridgeway style sole as on JL etc - will have to list in MarketPlace becuase...
Well, I'm 10.5 uk so if any of yours are too big they may be ok for me....... Also my bro in law is 10 uk so let us know what uou got?!