Posts by labravajazz

No its a problem with an international sale, as they put you through to sellers location eBay team, could never get it to go through, had to do al by email. followed the instructions to try and resolve with buyer. i answered every issue he raised and he could only say he wanted a full refund. i wasted my breath there. they say they look at the correspondence and make a decision. either they didn't look or they just accepted his BS.....
well, thats what I thought too, but guess what eBay decided in buyers favour and now i have to not only accept the return but pay the $65 international postage as well.Its obviously buyer's remorse, but eBay sides with the buyer. I have over 1,000 sales and near 100% feedback.Whats the use of sellers returns policy if they ignore it anyway?!Buyer claims shoes are wrong size. They are EXACTLY as listed. I had dialogue with buyer but he wouldn't address any points i made...
Thanks very much for that - that's how I intended it - pre owned with bags and box included. I've reneged a couple of times lately when buyer insists they want to return it despite my clear returns policy, and I have near 100% feedback afraid to risk it. I just haven't pushed the point so not sure if eBay sides with buyer or if it actually means something to have conditions on returns policy. Thinking I might just hold my ground this time.....
Just an updateIrarely have return requests so would really appreciate some input....I replied that my returns policy is no returns for size issues only for listing error and shoe trees not included unless statedSo he replies he wants a full refund because the box isn't the original (it is but has wrong size marked)And that he expected the shoe treesDoes my return policy mea anything? Is it best just to allow his return despite my returns policy?Thanks!
Hoping someone can please advise me on a problem with buyer? Item is a high end pair of English shoes I listed with bags and box no trees all clearly showed in photos Size U.K. 8E or US 9 with measurements supplied as well My returns policy is no returns for size issues please know your size or ask for measurements Buyer has received the item sent internationally at greater cost than I charged him. He has opened a returns case with eBay so the funds are on hold now. He...
No box or bags but brand new never worn, really great color and Patina, not seconds but have a black inner sole not sure why. Otherwise perfect Free postage in Australia Or sent at lowest cost worldwide please ask for quote if interested
Here is a bargain for these great loafers made in Spain for Justin the world famous Shoe Snob blogger and designer. They retailed around £300. These are pristine. Size 11 they are so sleek and look great in denim with leather features and full channeled black soles. Will be free listed to Australian address or at cost anywhere else I'll find the best possible quote if you just enquire!
As seen are these great sleek brown calf derbies by CARMINA for Skoaktiebolaget Size 10.5 UK absolutely brand new with bags in box Now rare as they are sold out Sending from Sydney Australia and free postage to Australian address or at minimum cost to anywhere Ask for my best quote
Shipping from Sydney Australia at cost or free shipping within Australia. No box but Bags included as seen These are a great alternative to Dovers and an excellent buy Just a tiny bit of wear on soles from trying on and walking around a few minutes otherwise would say they are brand new! UK size 11E true to size I'd say
UK size 8E G Cleverley burgundy double monks as see in very good condition with bags and box Like handgrade CJ with a deluxe touch....and fits tts same as 9 US Shipping free in Australia or elsewhere at cost please ask for my best quote to help you