or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

As seen in photos a great pair of Edward Green Cardiff lace ups in Almond country Calf, size 11/11.5 E classic 202 last. Not factory seconds but perfect pristine shoes! Questions and near offers welcome. Worldwide postage included in price. Posting from Sydney Australia takes 7-10 days
Yes, well done they look great and colour comparison helps a lot.... Always harder with suede! What a find
This sat in my closet last year never worn because the fit doesn't quite suit me. Beautiful quality and fabric, check the photos which struggle to do it justice, a great jacket. No tags but I assure you I've never worn it, and I bought it unfinished had buttons done by tailor, etc but had to be honest it didn't suit me! 😨 Questions and /or offers welcome Will be sent by registered airmail from Sydney Australia. Postage free for Australian address or for modest charge I'll...
JOHN SMEDLEY FOR BERK RED XXL SEA ISLAND COTTON ISIS - SOLD CHARCOAL XXL ISIS SHIRT COTTON CHINESMEDLEY FOR BERK RED XXL SEA ISLAND COTTONISLAND COTTON[/SIZE][/S] FOR BERK - SOLD BIG DIPPER GREEN XL BIG DIPPER GREEN XL FANTASTIC COLOR - Last One Still Available!ngton Arcade the Isis shirts list @ £125 in London. As you at SF would know these are superb quality My price is $95 > 85 > $79 per shirt INCLUDING world wide postage BRAND NEW WITH TAGS FROM BERK
A great example of an ETRO Milano jacket, blazer, made in Italy of course with great wild lining in complementary colors Sized at 52 Eu or pretty much 42 USA size. I'll post this jacket world wide included in price. Wool / cotton blend very good condition as far as I can see. measurements Chest 21.5 inches - shoulders 18 inches - length from bottom of collar 30 inches - sleeve from shoulder 26.5 inches Or 55 46 76 68 in centimetres Approximate as best I can do!
Anyway they do look too big sorry to say, the whole thing about how expensive bespoke shoes are is that they are mostly X pensive because they are made bespoke for someone, not much value unless you happen to have the exact same feet as the person they were made for!
Yes, it looks great to me - not 100% sure on that last - I take 10.5 F of gaziano MH71Any hints?
A beautiful pair of RMW made in Australia Chelsea boots Dynamic flex airport friendly near new condition Chestnut yearling calf 12 H (UK) wide fitting So comfortable and look great on You all know RMW Postage form Sydney Australia Free postage for Australian address or ask for quote for worldwide airmail postage No box but in fabulous condition
Great staple black Ferragamo made in Italy Oxford shoes like new condition Discrete rubber soles perfect for everyday wear US 12 D Price is plus postage from Australia, or free postage for Australian address. Enquiry for postage quote worldwide.
Well, I'm in Southern summer too and also have a pair of Hannover my favourite boots. I've had Galways but actually prefer these......, they seem to fit great and I love the leather the way it feels. A bit hot for them today though ....