or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Actually it's more like ridgeway than commando IMO. And for mine I like those soles very much on robust looking model like William II Chambord etc, they wear really well and feel great underfoot. True they are like some other Euro soles for HESCHUNG and Paraboot in fact I seem to recall reading somewhere that HESCHUNG made the these kind of rubber soles used by LOBB. Anyway they sure are not Topys!
Are these in store only? I checked the Harry's outlet site for sale listings but don't see the RLPL shoes there?
Great trousers and cheap price - amazing to see no SF guys jumping on these at this price! On same note shameless self promo - if these sizes are a bit small for you i have 40 w listing for brand new, incotex slowear super 100 wool, also a fabulous buy. Tough to make a sale on here!
What's the fit like on these? Is 11 UK or US? Thanks!
Just checked and my mistake the onnes I had were also F 58 not 64 - sorry my bad memory!
Well it's a softly chiselled shape but on the box it just says Armoury, so I'm not sure. It's only the second Carmina pair I have had and they are really impressive but I can only say they are more like an Edward Green 11/11.5 which is just a bit too snug for me. Definitely snugger than the CJ 11e I have listed which are a little bit too generous for me - I think they are 337 If anyone else knows about Carmina lasts maybe they can comment? Thanks!
Apologies but the photo upload failed and I had to redo the listing:embar:
A beautiful pair of CJ handgrade suede lace ups in excellent condition If you can find a pair of these at a CJ shop it will be £520+ These are made for Kilgour and as seen they are handgrade Stanley UK 11 E would be closer to US 12D Very lightly worn and great style kind of like a shoe version of Tetbury Price includes postage inAustralia or worldwide at extra cost
For Sale: CARMINA BNIB single monks suede 11 UK Armoury luxe! Retail $500 + Will Ship To: Anywhere Edit Details | Bump in 6 days 23 hours | Close Listing Next Prev No photos found. A gorgeous pair of Carmina Mallorca single monks in a great soft brown Mocha luxurious suede Marked size 11 UK these run a little slender compared to same size CJ handgrade etc Quality possibly a little above CJ handgrade IMHO My price less that half and include bags and box as new I'do love...