or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Has anyone ever had this happen on eBay? Bid on a pair of shoes fairly high end, from seller in UK quit bidding at £150 it went up to £175 or so. Next day i get a second chance offer at the highest bid i made. Ok he probably had a dummy bidder but I'm ok at the price his feedback is good etc so i pay. Shoes arrive but by the time i check them and find the soles are soft when he said they have plenty of wear left etc I find that the item is removed by eBay and If I try to...
Well, to clarify the prices were more in the area you mentioned, but I only meant to say there were good shoes for the lower prices just not in so much quantity though. Hard to generalise I think....
I bI can confirm that there were good models there in odd sizes from £290 last time I went (last year I think).The odd ball models were less - as little as £120 or so
Just a question for EG experts - i see a pair of EG suede Gibsons with kind of micro sole I guess it is. I like the shoes but the number inside handwritten says 11.5 D 203 The insole is the upper case EG logo Any possible explanation for 203 figure?
Thanks well its on ebay and I particularly like the look of them and I'm a 10.5/11 in most English shoes http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Foster-Son-Brown-Tan-Leather-Shoes-Size-11-F-Slip-On-Vintage-/201076920913?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2ed11e5251
WellI don't know the answer but I have a relevant question. I've seen a similar pair with chisel toe and same elastic at instep bearing the numbers 59/88 are these Fosters last numbers?Also bears the title Ipeland or is it Ireland?And size 11FAny ideas?
How is the size and fit of these models?
GreAt seller - saving my pennies for these myself, but in the meantime let me say he is a very good SF guy - I highly recommend him
Would you mind makingmamgeneral comparison of fit compared to other lasts and brands etc? Thanks!
At the risk of being a pain, how did you find the fit of these compared to other sizes and lasts? Cheers!