or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

I found MH 71 snug to begin with but now they are a perfect fit and really comfortable.
Well, I was looking too but not sure re sizing - I usually need 11 in most EG but I believe these will be a bit bigger in 64 F and maybe they would fit me.If they turn out too big for you I am ready to buy from you😉Seriously hope they work out for you, will be interesting to know.....
I have a Boggi sports jacket made in Italy and it's really top quality not sure who made it but certainly seems higher end to me and the flannel is by Hield. Nothing mediocre about it! Certainly not J Crew of Italy as someone wrote on here
Extra photo added to give more view to shoulders, by popular request!
Extra photo added to give more view to shoulders, by popular request!
ASPESI XL 100% Cashmere outer + thermal lining Made in Italy Runs a little close fitting due to lining Perfect lightweight warm luxe casual blazer style jacket Shoulder 20.5 sleeve 26 pit to pit 23 length 30.5 Posting from Australia ask for my best quote, I'll make it easy 😉
BELVEST pure Cashmere 44 8 L (US size) Made in Italy Superb luxe navy jacket Shoulder 19.5 sleeve 26.5 pit to pit 23 boc 32 Posting from Australia ask me for best quote
How do you guys get the list of seconds inventory from the LOBB shop and EG?!
+1 it's real Armani I have a couple shirts look very similar label
Just checking is the AFPOS10 deal now finished? I tried applying it to an order but it was rejected..... Thanks!