or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Great trousers and cheap price - amazing to see no SF guys jumping on these at this price! On same note shameless self promo - if these sizes are a bit small for you i have 40 w listing for brand new, incotex slowear super 100 wool, also a fabulous buy. Tough to make a sale on here!
What's the fit like on these? Is 11 UK or US? Thanks!
Just checked and my mistake the onnes I had were also F 58 not 64 - sorry my bad memory!
Well it's a softly chiselled shape but on the box it just says Armoury, so I'm not sure. It's only the second Carmina pair I have had and they are really impressive but I can only say they are more like an Edward Green 11/11.5 which is just a bit too snug for me. Definitely snugger than the CJ 11e I have listed which are a little bit too generous for me - I think they are 337 If anyone else knows about Carmina lasts maybe they can comment? Thanks!
Apologies but the photo upload failed and I had to redo the listing:embar:
A beautiful pair of CJ handgrade suede lace ups in excellent condition If you can find a pair of these at a CJ shop it will be £520+ These are made for Kilgour and as seen they are handgrade Stanley UK 11 E would be closer to US 12D Very lightly worn and great style kind of like a shoe version of Tetbury Price includes postage inAustralia or worldwide at extra cost
For Sale: CARMINA BNIB single monks suede 11 UK Armoury luxe! Retail $500 + Will Ship To: Anywhere Edit Details | Bump in 6 days 23 hours | Close Listing Next Prev No photos found. A gorgeous pair of Carmina Mallorca single monks in a great soft brown Mocha luxurious suede Marked size 11 UK these run a little slender compared to same size CJ handgrade etc Quality possibly a little above CJ handgrade IMHO My price less that half and include bags and box as new I'do love...
A gorgeous pair of Carmina Mallorca single monks in a great soft brown Mocha luxurious suede Marked size 11 UK these run a little slender compared to same size CJ handgrade etc Quality possibly a little above CJ handgrade IMHO My price less that half and include bags and box as new I'do love to keep them but they are a little too narrow for me. Price includes postage in Australia or added at cost for worldwide.
A great looking xl RL Polo Barbour style quilted long jacket perfect for fall/winter months very warm comfortable and stylish with suede detail. I've seen similar listing upwards of $400 Barely ever worn as I have so many coats and it's hardly ever cold here in Sydney these days. Price is $120 plus postage cost. Or best reasonable offer