or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Did I miss something? Can't see aNy sale on herringbone website .....ls it in store only?
And the other order some Lucca summer suedes, lightweight great colors
I got the email from Nick, also, and I had done 2.seperate orders a couple of days apart. Trusting that they will not combine the 2 orders or I may be hit with big customs charge GST and all 😱. That's why I did seperate orders as we are exempt GST if under a certain value..... Got a Paul Smith grey suede Willoughby and a Chambord
IMHO this model looks amazing just as it is, is it rtw or mto?
I can't specifically compare to this h widths but I can say that my William 2 on 9795 last certainly runs large and wide in E regular width and wider than bonafe Chukkas which is 1/2 size bigger. Also wider than GG F width. Just fwiw!
Another MH71 opinion just fwiw, I wear most CJ 10.5E but EG usually 11 ETried on MH71 and bought 10.5F - most perfect fit after a few wears
What is your size advice on these? Many of us will be unfamiliar with st crispin sizes Thanks!
Thanks, they seem to shine up very easily indeed, I just gave them a little wipe before the photo as I already had them on. I polished them once after several wears a few weeks ago with some Saphir About as sleek as the Craftsman IMO - I think it's the same last but not sure of that - can't directly compare as I have never had kangaroo on any other pair. But they do kind of crinkle when worn all day however as they bend with the feet when wearing - seems finer wrinkles...
Just FYI a quick iPhone snap of the RMW kangaroo Kingsvale chukka and also for info re the comfort sole some has asked about
They do crease yes but different than calf, they do look casual because of that softness but actually I always get compliments on them more so than I ever do with Lobbs Gaziano, EG etc so go figure!I'll take a couple of photos just FYI