or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Interesting CJ new old stock shoe with hand curried leather sole - hand grade black fine grain calf
thanks for the heads up!Just one thing thought its Euro size 56 probably closer to US 44 and the only reason I am selling is its just a bit short in sleeve for me as I usually wear Long size.I put the crazy low price thinking someone would benefit. It's really great quality amazing cut and handmade features.Maybe I should just get the sleeves taken out ......
Brand new Loake Pimlico 1880 classic chukka in dark suede 10.5 F Sought after boot just tried on right foot and the other not even tried on. True to size UK 10.5 or US 11.5 Great alternative to CJ Tetbury not quite as elongated I think was even a thread on SF on this topic? Retail is around £220 This pair is in Australia so postage depends on where you are - ask if interested and I will find my best price for you
What is the fit of these shoes like in this size, compared to UK brands?
DITA Japanese quality frames - super good quality. These have a minimal Rx tinted sunglasses lens The frames are excellent mint condition though lightly used. Two piece original case as seen Hard to find at this price!
Rare and avant grade ISSON Australia sunglasses brand new with cloth and case Cost $350 Great quality unique frames, MiNT Brand New in Case super Bargain! Look up this brand name n Google etc - they are very high quality
CUTLER & Gross London - sunglasses in very goo d repair near mint. Note these have Rx prescription lenses on board. You will want to add your own. Bargain price for great quality ENglish icon eyeglass brand. Check out Google if you are not sure of C&G credentials My price includes shipping for Sustralia worldwide.
Sounds like you should fit in 6.5 H or 7G RMW