or Connect

Posts by labravajazz

Here is a bargain for these great loafers made in Spain for Justin the world famous Shoe Snob blogger and designer. They retailed around £300. These are pristine. Size 11 they are so sleek and look great in denim with leather features and full channeled black soles. Will be free listed to Australian address or at cost anywhere else I'll find the best possible quote if you just enquire!
As seen are these great sleek brown calf derbies by CARMINA for Skoaktiebolaget Size 10.5 UK absolutely brand new with bags in box Now rare as they are sold out Sending from Sydney Australia and free postage to Australian address or at minimum cost to anywhere Ask for my best quote
Shipping from Sydney Australia at cost or free shipping within Australia. No box but Bags included as seen These are a great alternative to Dovers and an excellent buy Just a tiny bit of wear on soles from trying on and walking around a few minutes otherwise would say they are brand new! UK size 11E true to size I'd say
UK size 8E G Cleverley burgundy double monks as see in very good condition with box bags and trees all original. Shipping free in Australia or elsewhere at cost please ask for my best quote to help you
Hi again! Just got on SF again to look at your other items, after the eBay co incidence. Wondering about the measurements just to be sure, the chest size seems small for the Zegna and this PS suit, in this size I'd expect the chest to be at least 54 or more and the Zegna 56 or more. Usually I fit either OK Also can you give me the waist and inner leg for the PS suit trousers? Thx David
No was sold and classified closed
From EG Factory Shop these are brand new in box but just tried at home. Marked rejects but only VERY slight faults some scuffing marks on upper in one spot, smudged size window markings and excess glue on one pull tab, barely perceptible, but just stating what few imperfections I can find......Really though they are still a great buy and in classic country spec E 64 with Medway sole. Questions and close offers welcome, Postage is free within Australia or worldwide at...
The quilted ones like Liddesdale eskdale etc are ubiquitous in London, you'll see all kinds of well dressed guys with these on over the suits rather than an overcoat. Much lighter not as formal but not funny contrast like the oiled ones you mention.
Classic beige Barbour Eskdale jacket as new in size Medium Posting fromAustralia and postage is INCLUDED
US size 11.5 D (uk 10.5) great style monk boots Burnham 2 model brown suede shoes in very good used condition, quite light wear as seen. Dainite soles. Box and bags included. Versatile and comfortable. Ask questions for more info Sending from Sydney Australia at real cost for postage.