or Connect

Posts by wahwho11

44 is a size 42, it's a size down.
interested in a trade?
Do what Christain Bale did for The Machinist- eat an apple and a cup of coffee a day.
go to ebay. probably more money from there.
It's either have a little messy hair, or get messed up ankles/not as good of a workout. Your choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix (seriously, let it die... kill it with fire) Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix (seriously, let it die... kill it with fire) Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix (seriously, let it die... kill it with fire)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Real hyperdunks. power laces man
Destroyed 2 wasps nests today at my house. No casualties on the human side. I come out 1 hour later and there's about 10 wasps flying around the broken nests, mind you, they were both small and had around 10 each?
measurements on the FOB?
edamame; the complete protien.