or Connect

Posts by DwightX

Another positive report for highjumper. Charles is a super guy to do business with. Great communication, speedy shipping (with tracking), the item was accurately described - an excellent transaction all around.
PM sent
Two thumbs up for AnGeLiCbOrIs and Trojanman74.
PM'ed on #2
PM sent!
Quote: Originally Posted by nightgyr still looking for RT cufflink wraps :\\ Guess I missed the super sale. Yes, I've completely missed the RT cufflink bonanza too. Only because my closest TJ Maxx is 90 minutes away. I called that location and was going to make the trip, but they didn't have any stock. I strongly prefer the following styles: Wasp, Beetle, Domed Beetle, Scalloped Pillow. If anyone still has a set they'd like to...
Nola - check your PM.
My closest TJ Maxx is 90 minutes away and I've completely missed the RT cufflink bonanza. I strongly prefer the following styles: Wasp, Beetle, Domed Beetle, Scalloped Pillow , but I've also seen other nice ones (like the Silk Wrap, Butterfly, or Tri-Loop) that I'd consider at a fair price. If anyone still has a set they'd like to sale please LMK.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger To me something being no longer available is a major change to its status, that is even more significant than a $5-10 price drop. I'd agree. The item availability tends to get lost in the discussion sometimes.
I also got my brown 11D delrays a few days ago. I'll dispense with the images, as mine were in similar condition to Daves. The uppers were very nice, but there was a little more wear than I expected (for a return) on the sole. The store must have a very liberal return policy. I'd say the original buyer probably wore them for at least a week or two, as there was a slight bevel on the front toe and rear heel areas of the sole. But overall I'd have rated the...