or Connect

Posts by netsua

Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah interesting update...it seems sorting is quite the complicated matter godamn 2 weeks, they must have been doing some serious sorting.
I'm pretty sure he was the douche who used to flip items on here too.
impolyt_one, I ordered an xs duffle a while back and I requested longer body and arm lengths and you guys said you could do it, do you know if the adjustments were actually made? Because it wont fit me correctly otherwise, I'm getting worried .
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol looks like it's from a yearbook or something actually so i guess we went to school together? glad to know that my assumption that all my classmates in ontario were fucking creepers holds true Yup its from the 2005 yearbook I think I'm a year or two older than you, I've been here for a while and it honestly just occurred to me today that you could be someone I knew.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol yes why I thought you looked familiar
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs238.snc4/39219_414111187885_500232885_4798190_2649793_n.jpg [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs199.snc4/38270_414125447885_500232885_4798591_5055556_n.jpg Tornado Mart / AA / Zara / Jump Considering returning these jeans. idk .....................................................................................................does...
Quote: Originally Posted by srendam Red Wing Iron Rangers are pretty sweet but idk if they are 'chunky'. I don't really like the way red wings look, ideally I want boots that look like PS ricards, it's a shame I cant find a pair in my price range, those were perfect.
I'm starting to look for a pair of brown winter boots, I want something not too chunky, my budget is around $250-300 anyone have any suggestions?
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Browns, Diabro (out of stock), Luisaviaroma thanks!
I lookin for a pair of dior 19cm mij raws in a size 27, anyone know where I could find a store or proxy? (I'm in Canada)