or Connect

Posts by netsua

I put in an order/paid 3 days ago, I have yet to recieve a response. Are you guys really backed up or should I re-email?
NWT from this season very thick/heavy body length back: 24 sleeves (from top of shoulders): 25.5 shoulders front (from top of shoulders): 15.7 chests pit2pit front: 17.5 Price doesn't include + 4% paypal price incl shipping to us/canada
Condition: NEW with tags (28) Price doesn't include + 4% paypal price incl shipping to us/canada sold...to a stand up fellow.
Condition: like new, worn once in house. Price doesn't include + 4% paypal price incl shipping to us/canada
Condition: like new, worn two times. Price doesn't include + 4% paypal price incl shipping to us/canada
Condition: Only Tried on... Dark Grey lamb: shoulders, front16.3" shoulders, back15.9" chest (pit-to-pit)19.5" midsection17.3" waist17.7" body length, front21.0" body length, back23.5" sleeve length, from shoulder25.2" sleeve width @ pit6.7" sleeve width @ elbow5.9" sleeve width @ cuff5.3" Price doesn't include + 4% paypal price incl shipping to us/canada
Condition: New, Never been worn Comes with Box/Shoe Bags. Price doesn't include + 4% paypal price incl shipping to us/canada
Hope you're referring to the chesterfield as well, It's the only one I still need
Quote: Originally Posted by the_pole Uniqlo is a safe bet I think its a boo shirt
Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs any word on h by hudson? this looks decent. http://lillevinkelsko.no/images/prod...an-21-brun.jpg I bought a pair of boots by them, I would probably not buy anything by them again. the leather they use feels really gross. almost like cardboard. My guess is they probably wont look as good as they do in the pic either.