or Connect

Posts by jhcam8

BERRY RED SUEDE WITH NIGHTSHADE LEATHER. MSRP with trees about $1400. UK D width is about 1/16" smaller than the E. If you wear a US D then these should fit, especially if you have a slightly narrower heel. Box, bags, cloth, trees are included. Dainite soles.
BRAND NEW EXTREMELY VERSITLE NEUTRAL - WEAR WITH DENIM, KHAKI, ANYTHING! MSRP with trees about $1400. AND I'LL THROW IN A NEW PAIR OF SOCKS! UK D width is about 1/16" smaller than the E. If you wear a US D then these should fit, especially if you have a slightly narrower heel. Box, bags, cloth, lasted trees are included. Single leather soles. SHIPPING CONUS: $25
+ $10 shipping East; $20 West. MSRP with trees about $1400. UK D width is about 1/16" smaller than the E. If you wear a US D then these should fit, especially if you have a slightly narrower heel. Box, bags, cloth, trees are included.
WITH NON-BRANDED CEDAR SHOE TREES and FREE SHIPPING CONUS New from France via NoManWalksAlone. EU 9.5 fits US 10D. Minor shop wear (not noticible). Rubber sole similar to the Edward Green Ridgeway sole for heavy country walking. Retails for $610. Sole Width (CM / IN) Sole Length (CM / IN) 11.5 / 4.5 32.3 / 12.7 Blurb from the website: One of the brand's signature piece, Panax is a black cap toe boot made with aniline-dyed calf leather...
WITH A PAIR OF NON-BRANDED CEDAR SHOE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New from UK. 348 last, UK 9E fits US 10D. Unworn. Boot bags included. Dainite sole. Outside measurements: 13 1/8 x 4 1/2" Retails for $800. SHIPPING CONUS: $25 International: $50
Nikola - I bought a pair from him and had to return them - no problems, although I had to pay return shipping and they were held up in customs for a month.Solid seller, I agree.
Sharp.
Nice shine, hoodog.
Pretty.
Is the Shannon not still available on the 82 and the 888? It was last year.