or Connect

Posts by jhcam8

Might fine.
Yes - I wear the same size in both.
Ha! I saw a pic of you wearing yours standing knee-deep in a snow bank!
Thanks. Haven't worn them for a long time and I'm cleaning out the closet.
RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL NAVY FINE HERRINGBONE 2 PIECE SUIT 40R A beautiful piece of cloth - canvassed, made in Italy. I had this tailored and then never wore it. A new one like this runs close to 2K now. Plenty of room for additional alteration. This has a 7" drop which I had taken in slightly in the waist and seat and it can be restored to the stock setting. Maybe the jacket was taken in a bit, but nothing drastic. RLBL 40R fits me just about perfectly - usually on...
Edward Green for Hardy Amies Shannon in Midnight Blue and Twilight Antique. 9.5/10E (US 10D) 82 last Single leather sole Labeled trees Box Cloth Worn lightly a couple times - see pics. Clean interior No wear down on heels/sole FANTASTIC WITH BLUES AND GREYS Pair with a navy suit and knock 'em dead (buy these and my RLBL navy suit and I'll throw in a RLBL shirt (15.5 preowned) and tie) Beautiful with denim Awesome with grey flannel Looks very nice. non-smoking house
I am SOL in Detroit.
Edward Green Ullswater Country Shoes with Storm (Fudge) Welt in Mahogany Country Calf These are UK D width, which runs slightly narrower than the UK E - about 1/16" but, the 202 last runs wide, so these fit very similarly to a US D UK 10 = US 10.5 (according to EG) 1/2 Dainite Sole (thinner than the full Dainite so it's much lighter and not as stiff) Edward Green box, boot bags, and cloth included Outside measurements: 13 1/8 x 4 5/8" Disclosures: I'm tempted to...
Edward Green Westminster Double Monk Strap captoes UK 10D - 888 last - fits US 10.5 Beautiful Dark Oak Antique finish Single leather sole Very light wear - no wear down on the heels or toes - worn once or twice briefly Clean interior - I wear custom orthotics, hence the interior is protected Includes box, bags and lasted trees The UK 'D' width is 1/16" less than an UK 'E'. I, like many others, find the UK E a bit wide. I wear a US D or Medium but the UK D fits me...