or Connect

Posts by jhcam8

Agree. A bit much.BTW, on the EG thread they say that MTO's are taking about 5 months. I've been waiting for some Thorpes which were ordered in Nov. I know they moved and all, but really.
Well done, Steveo!Digging the suede on the Adderley. (Which I see I deleted in the quote! )
n.s.?
Hard to beat the Falkirk.
Now that's a toe!
I like very much, unc.
New, unworn, unaltered from non-smoking house. MSRP $448 now only $219 shipped CONUS. PERFECT FOR SUMMER - 60/40 LINEN/COTTEN FABRIC FROM ITALY! CLASSIC BLUE 4 BUTTON DOUBLE BREASTED. BB'S SLIM MILANO FIT - UNLINED, SIDE VENTS. This is a very nice coat - too much like some I already have, so off it goes to a lucky buyer! NOTE: I wear a 38-40 depending on the cut - this fits me, so I'd suggest it for someone who wears a regular 38 to a slim 40 or so. US 40, UK 40, EU...
Nice, W. - who did you buy it from?
reduced In showing only hi-res shots of the magnificent dial, I belatedly realized that the on the wrist shots look quite different. When seeing this on the wrist, you get the notion that it's not a plain dial, but it does not jump out at you. Really, the overall effect is quite subtle with highlights that draw the eye but, are in no way ostentatious. Please examine the shots that approximate wearing this beautiful piece with a shirt. (Please scroll down.) I'm selling...
Tks, mon!