or Connect

Posts by jhcam8

Wow - what a combo, Mike.
Nice cigars, gents.
The coolest - ready for your Spring styling. Alden x Leffot Navy Chromexcel and White Calf Longwings. Double Leather soles Unworn Brand new International please add $35 shipping
^very nice
I wear a 10D in Alden, etc and these fit me and my custom orthotics. However, Leffot recommends a whole size difference, so these may fit US 10.5D. Unworn - black buffalo grain, navy suede, Vibram soles with brass tacks. Chisel last Retail $1650 shipped non-smoking house
Wild, Jazz.
Nice whiskey's guys.
CLEAN - Not worn very much at all - maybe 4 or 5x - and very lightly - no long stretches. No sole wear down or insole wear-in. Patina will continue to develop conforming to your feet and wear style. Outside measurements about: 4.5 x 12 7/8" Retail $635 with shipping.
Certainly the values professed by the relative are different than mine and, no doubt, yours.
Ah ha - I read the article and apparently there was an altercation as the break-in artist was leaving. If the homeowner felt threatened then she could use force to protect herself.So, the shooting was not about theft, but about self defense. Perhaps.