or Connect

Posts by DaveFromGA

Quote: Originally Posted by erdawe You're getting the (somewhat) deserved responses because you failed to post where the simple question belongs, instead of starting a new thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=33849 Also the inane reactions obviously drew them in further, no more blaming other people. I deserved none of what I got, thank you very much. I will post where I want. If you don't like it, don't access the post in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester ban this idiot If you can't or won't see that Jet just plain shouldn't have asked me such a question, then you're really an idiot. But then again, it's typical of all the double standards I see on this forum -- one person is a jerk and no one bats an eye, but just let another person respond in kind, and all of a sudden the other one is the bad guy. Sheesh ...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Ah exactly as I suspected, genius. Dave, my internet validation seeking friend, the problem does not end with what's on your feet but begins with what's in your pants. I'm neither your friend, nor am I seeking validation. And you don't have any room to talk to me about what's in my pants, as I can pretty much surmise that in yours there ain't nothin' there!
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Dave, serious question, when was the last time you got laid? Last night -- I did it with your mother.
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon this is Jet's forum. you must justify EVERYTHING Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Thank you phoenix. I think Dave is seeking forum approval so he wants to make sure he chooses the version which is better aligned with this subforum's interests in order to gain mass street cred. Streetwear forumites unite and do not give Dave the validation he so craves because of his piss poor attitude and the chip that rests on his shoulder. Listen, asshole, I don't give a damn about the forum's approval. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Why does it matter what we prefer if you're going to be the one wearing them? It's my thread; I don't have to justify anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by wahwho11 2, but go to the redwing thread at least... The Red Wing thread you cite isn't devoted to any one topic about Red Wing boots. Mine, however, is.
I, like many of us here, think the following Red Wing boots from J. Crew are cool: http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm But now Red Wing makes an almost identical style as part of their Lifestyle line (this one has lighter-colored eyelets): http://asset.rwsc.net/imagelib/produ...46_L_S.jpg?444 I think I like the latter one better, as I feel the lighter eyelets go better with the yellowish-brown laces. How about everyone else? Which one do...
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked There're already about 7,934,132 threads on Quoddy / Moccasins / Boat shoes last I checked. Oh, and that giant "Recent Purchases" thread closeby. Oh wait, why don't I just go out and start a "Thrifted 2 pair of Florsheim shoe trees" today? Well then why the hell are you reading this one if you're tired of seeing such threads? And at the time I was posting, I didn't think about the Recent Purchases...