or Connect

Posts by rboman32

36w and unhemmed....would like the traditional green or red tartan Thanks!
DROP!! $40 Shipped CONUS....or offers..... Next stop ebay or Goodwill. Doesn't fit me so just taking up room in the closet...looking to move....
SOLD!!!I have for sale a brand new Burberry Golf belt. It's stamped a large (sz 40 I believe) for sizing but measures 48" from end to end and is approximately 1.25 inches thick. It doesn't have the price tag on it, but looking on the web for Burberry belts gives a range of $180 -$225 brand new. Priced to sell and find a new home at $50 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
PM sent
SOLD! I didn't mean to update my post! I have for sale a pair of the Bulldog Cufflinks from Thomas Pink. Please follow the link below: http://www.us.thomaspink.com/fcp/pro...links/99900455 I can provide pics if necessary, but they will come with the original box (I hope..just moved and I believe I know where it is) and I've only worn them a couple times. Perhaps the neatest pair of cufflinks I've seen, but I just don't wear them often enough. Better to pass...
drop!! $125 Shipped!!
DROP!! - $225 Shipped CONUS
I have for sale a pair of very gently worn NDC boots in sz46/13. Price is $75/shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!! SOLD IN A FLASH!!
DROP!! $150 OBO Shipped CONUS
SOLD!! I have for sale a pair of Imperial Dukes in sz 36. $125 shipped CONUS. They have been worn 3 times and are non-washed. Please see the link below for measurements as mine are the same: Self Edge Here are some pics: Attachment 53175 Attachment 53176 Attachment 53177 Attachment 53178 Best shows color of jeans Thanks for looking!